The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Is the wolf of Wall Street streaming?!
nerd.gif
In Canada.

All the great shows showtime had should've ended before they turned bad. Californication and Weeds were awesome but I struggled to watch their last few seasons. Still haven't finished weeds.

Peaky Blinders

if you watch Boardwalk Empire check this out it's a UK show set in 1919 in the UK.

You don't watch Luther because you're expecting great police work. You watch it because Idris Elba is amazing.

If I feel a show is ridiculous then I can't watch it, no matter how elite the actor is. I feel like if I continued with the series I'd keep pointing out the glaring ineptitude of the cops.

Luther is a great show, Don't let the fun police ruin it for you,

I'm just about to start Californication season 2, I got through the first season in like 2 days :lol:

Currently watching Trailer Park Boys season 8. Always cracks me up. Hopefully they follow through with season 10 & 11

All the great shows showtime had should've ended before they turned bad. Californication and Weeds were awesome but I struggled to watch their last few seasons. Still haven't finished weeds.
struggling to finish 2nd of last season of weeds....got horrible in the last few season...

Damn i didnt eem realize the tarantino Django is on netflix. insta watch

Last edited:
last season of Californication was :smokin dont sleep

^
Eh, it wasn't as bad as the couple of seasons before it. Runkel brought a lot of good laughs and made me like the season more.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom