The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Dawg hahaha remind me of that episode of black mirror . Season 4 episode 1 creepy ish

I was at BOA in Beverly Hills for the homies bday and Sanaa Lathan hopped out a car in front of me...I pushed the wife to the side and proposed on the spot. I have 0 shame. I was side eyeing her wine glass the whole time...Have some little sanaas and halles manufactured

Even if you created them from scratch majority of people will say they are really real. People have problems with using fish hooks because fish feel pain and it's inhuman to hook them.
People really need chill we would starve to death unless the fish or chicken willingly walk into our house and jump in the fryer or oven.
Anyone watch Dayveon?
I was about to start it last night but instead wife and I started Narcos, well she started I am already a few episodes ahead of her.

The mini series Retribution was pretty good, it's got Georgina Campbell and Joe Dempsy (Gendry Baratheon). Its only 4 episodes, but I was pretty hooked up until finished.

Watched the Scott Tucker dirty money episode and loved it.

#FreeScottTucker

So what’s this Altered Carbon show coming out about? I saw this at a bus stop advertising for it while I was walking by...

950E1D10-AD00-49B6-B94D-A9D2D5EF5FDC.jpeg

The trailer for it looked interesting. Will watch even though i’m not a fan of joel kinneman and his creepy facial hair.

looks pretty good, nice to see these guys doing a movie outside the grownups realm

In for this, always check for Sandler movies even if they are panned. Even his serious roles have generally been entertaining films.

Haven't watched Meyerowitz Stories yet. How was it?

Last edited:
started altered carbon, enjoyed it so far. Watching footy and rugby today, but will keep watching tonight

Back
Top Bottom