The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

he basically died off of Sims characters lol .. they are not real if they can't walk and talk in the real world earth
So the mother who was uploaded to that teddy bear stopped being real once she was uploaded?
Even in the Black Museum episode the guy said that they couldn't humanly destroy the bear because that mother was in the bear and it would be cruel to do so.

So the mother who was uploaded to that teddy bear stopped being real once she was uploaded?
Even in the Black Museum episode the guy said that they couldn't humanly destroy the bear because that mother was in the bear and it would be cruel to do so.
I haven't gotten that far yet .. I just finished arkangel

She is as real as she was when she was in the eye of dude from Leverage. They never really explain what happens to her at the end of the episode, I guess she died or was removed once the kid grew up.

I know I might be late on this but just read the list of shows and movies leaving Netflix next month. Started watching Magic City series looks pretty good so far, has Negan from TWD as the main character. I might have to buy it on Blu-ray or something I only have two days to watch 2 seasons.

Just saw this is coming out on March 16th I believe, looks pretty funny. I could be biased being from Cali.

I know I might be late on this but just read the list of shows and movies leaving Netflix next month. Started watching Magic City series looks pretty good so far, has Negan from TWD as the main character. I might have to buy it on Blu-ray or something I only have two days to watch 2 seasons.

I watched it when it was on Starz back in the Spartacus days. It was ok, it had potential, but was missing something. It's lacking action considering what you think it might be.

I was browsing Netflix the other day and didn't realize they had Spartacus. I might need to revisit that series.

First season of Spartacus was so lit. My friends and I loved it so much. I forgot the name of the blonde wife but she was so fine. I wish she was in more shows and movies.

First season of Spartacus was so lit. My friends and I loved it so much. I forgot the name of the blonde wife but she was so fine. I wish she was in more shows and movies.
Viva Bianca.
Elyithia or something like that.
I remember feeling a little bit of jealousy when she was groveling at Crixis Dong.
I was like "why can't she be looking at my dong".....insta Chubby in the sweats thinking about popping her coochie from the backside wide out.

Viva Bianca.
Elyithia or something like that.
I remember feeling a little bit of jealousy when she was groveling at Crixis Dong.
I was like "why can't she be looking at my dong".....insta Chubby in the sweats thinking about popping her coochie from the backside wide out.
The chick later on in the series almost begging for the D from Spartacus wasn't bad, with the freckles. I never would of imagined Xena begging for the D like that from Crixis. I was like DAMN Lucy Lawless

my girl is really enjoying DARK.
we also got on bojack horseman again. it's funny now but does it get better after season 1. or sorta stay the same?

Gotta give Netflix credit man. Every time I think about canceling, they lure me in. Their original documentary series this year have been great .

yes ,Todd/Daly ... I honestly didn't see what was wrong with what he was doing.. he basically made that company but gets no respect , money and gets treated like garbage .. and when someone actually likes him the girl turns her off that he's a creep... he was taking his frustration out on video game characters rather than lashing out at them and shooting up the office..

can you explain why they can't just unplug him ?
They can't plug him because tons of VR related movies and animes have stated that unplugging someone while still jacked in leaves them in a vegetive state. Yeah Tod was getting no respect I think one of the major issues with what Todd was doing was HOW he was getting the DNA. I mean he was a creep with the staring, but most guys that into computers have a problem interacting with women.

They are only "real" because he used there DNA and copied there essence. However if he made them from scratch sure do what you want with them.

Even if you created them from scratch majority of people will say they are really real. People have problems with using fish hooks because fish feel pain and it's inhuman to hook them.

I got Halle Berry’s dna...someone point me in the right direction.

And I really do. I met her on a flight and I took her half empty water bottle as a souvenir.

They can't plug him because tons of VR related movies and animes have stated that unplugging someone while still jacked in leaves them in a vegetive state. Yeah Tod was getting no respect I think one of the major issues with what Todd was doing was HOW he was getting the DNA. I mean he was a creep with the staring, but most guys that into computers have a problem interacting with women.

They are only "real" because he used there DNA and copied there essence. However if he made them from scratch sure do what you want with them.

the only one that really gets me.. I stare at woman all the time at work especially on casual Fridays sometimes even longer than Todd and I'm not labled a creep haha I always thought girls like the attention... getting the DNA was the only thing wrong I really see him doing.. it was HIS modded game . it was a virtual playground for Todd .. to show that he doesnt even rape them shows that he was just doing this from all the beating he took at his workplace.. it's a two way street here

I got Halle Berry’s dna...someone point me in the right direction.

And I really do. I met her on a flight and I took her half empty water bottle as a souvenir.

Dawg hahaha remind me of that episode of black mirror . Season 4 episode 1 creepy ish

Back
Top Bottom