The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Binged season1 of Black Lightning & The Punisher. Loved both shows from beginning to end.

Loved Punisher because it provided me with all of the action I wanted to see from a character like him. Had me on edge throughout the entire show which makes me place it at the top of Netflix Marvel. Can't wait til season 2 comes out.

Loved Black Lightning because of the simple fact that it's a black superhero finally getting a lot of shine from the DC side of things. Didn't think I was going to like it at first because I'm not really a fan of the other CW DC shows (only one I can somewhat tolerate is Flash), but it managed to keep my attention. LaLa is probably my favorite villain/character so far.

Now I'm in the process of completing the new season of Friday Night Tykes. Currently on episode 7 of 10. Them 210 Owtlaws are some bad mothafers boy. I love when that team gets on camera along with the Junior Rockets. Only thing I cant stand is the team that has that female coach. They've been crying all season long about how the refs are biased and how the other teams don't play fair. Wish that team would get kicked out of the league or at least kick the woman coach and her husband off the team. This is football dammit!!! If you're team can't take the hits then sign them up for flag football!!!

I'm on season 4 ep 2 of the bates motel. I How'd you guys like it? I like it still but I'm just hopin the finale isn't some weak ending.

Started Mindhunter last night. Solid episode 1.

Overall how's the series? Seeing a high IMDB + RT score :nerd:

Anyone see Russell Peter's show "The Indian Detective" my boy Hamza Haq plays the villain. It was kind of surreal watching him on a Netflix.

Ali Wong's newest special is great :lol: .

249147.png

Dude said "It's time to show these Millenials that Lebron is not me. I'm the only GOAT"
I will take 10 hours or 10 episodes.
So much to cover.
NO way I could watch more than a 3o for 3o on any other Player.
dude such ******* :{
really started to dislike him after his playing days

Doctor Foster is lit!
I now know well why you all have said "Don't watch with your significant other"
But that is precisely who I would watch it with.

BOY HOWDY..........I just got the reveal in episode one, the Boot of the Car!
Man I thought she was lit with Her Patients BF and what she pulled after that single instance, now she finds out this! Oh my!
There was even a Dudes name in their, Neil

Back
Top Bottom