The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Ani is so kawaii but damn she’s a difficult person to understand. The nicest thing she’s done for someone is buy him a pack of cigarettes :lol: . When she was taking out the gift I was like wow that’s nice of her and then saw what it was.

I just hit Google and clicked the first thing that popped up.
That headline says "We are KING" and then as soon as the article begins they start talking about "SOON"

No dignity left in anything.
People just say what they want and when others start believing it, it becomes True in the World and in their own minds, I suppose.

Hell even I misread the Headline because of what you posted.
It doesn't claim it's worth more than Disney in the headline, just COmcast.

I love gotham, i think a lot of people in the original thread wasn't a fan but i think it's good. Plus I love gordon IRL OC was my show back then.

really liking the show, I really don't care about Bruce's story at all but all the character building for the villains are really dope.

now I just need to find out where I can watch season 4.

Finally finished Doctor Foster.
That was Greatness.
Fine line between Insane and Genius. I do believe you need the correct amount of both.
Broad is my Hero though.
7.75/8

I finally finished Dr Foster today. How the hell they gonna end it like that and apparently the director didn’t even have any plans of doing a Season 3? Apparently they might have some talks about doing it, but it probably won’t be out for another couple years.

I finally finished Dr Foster today. How the hell they gonna end it like that and apparently the director didn’t even have any plans of doing a Season 3? Apparently they might have some talks about doing it, but it probably won’t be out for another couple years.

that's british tv for ya

anyone watching the rain?

Yea I liked the ending more after a 2nd watch but at first I was like "man what"........which is why it wasn't 8/8

saw the foreigner last night with jackie chan, better taken-esque film than taken was

didn't know that was netflix, watched it 3 months ago, im a jackie Chan stan, he's my #1 actor /hero, i loved the movie.

watched all of season 1 of 13 reasons, watched 1 episode of season 2 and haven't checked back on it....not even slightly interested show is def hard to watch....way too slow and boring and horrible acting

watched evil genius...thought it was ok. But disappointing given how good the first 2 episodes were

I don't know how I made it through 13 Reasons S2.
Actually I do, had dental work done and was looped out on that deine they give you.
Joint was def a chore to finish.

Back
Top Bottom