The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

What shows would you recommended to watch with the lady? Seven Seconds and Doctor Foster were 10/10 and we loved it. No 13 reasons why though.

Evil Genius:The Story of Americas Most Diabolical Bank Heist
Episode 2, pause..............
Boy I tell you what....
It's easy to understand how innocent folks do Life behind bars.
The Investigators in this case, I just don't know what to say.
A Comedy of Errors at every turn....
I mean, I am perplexed to say the least.
This is some high end Sorcery of Neglect.
Irresponsible AF my guys.
......unpause-

I don’t think anyone posted about it, The Expanse got picked up by Amazon for a season 4.

Ya I posted a few pages back, Amazon was in serious talks to pick it it up (unconfirmed). It would have been a travesty if noone did. It didn't hurt that Jeff Bezos is a huge fan, just hope we don't have to wait 2 years for season 4...

Having trouble Sorting my next view....I get super Anxious when surfing.
I may need to uplug for the Summer|l

Ami-Chan my girl, but she wasn’t made for TH. Think maybe she wasn’t too comfortable around the cameras. Did you finish the season yet?

I love her and her savage comments but rude, young people annoy me. She also sounds confused saying she will not like a guy if he’s interested in her then says she wants guys to be clear they want her. Seina did hit the guys with wisdom and tell them that just because Ami doesn’t respond how they like, that it doesn’t mean she’s the bad guy. Hilarious when she told Taka to give Ami condoms for her birthday. We didn’t even see her wear the vans he gave her but she wore the beret the other guy gave her.

I couldn't finish watching Santa Clarita Diet, I ended up getting bored of it halfway through the season. :frown::ohwell:

Will start watching Safe next.

Last edited:
I've been watching a few BBC shows on Netflix and I must say I really like them over some of our shows. It's refreshing to see, especially the police shows. Sherlock of course, the Fall, and Happy Valley are really good. I've just started Marcella which already looks really good from the first episode. If you guys have any other suggestions for BBC shows I'll take them. The only one I didn't really like was Luther. I struggled through season 1, and haven't given season 2 a chance. Maybe I'll try it again with my new found appreciation for BBC, lol.

Have you seen it!?
OMG IT"S SO LIT!
S1 Finale! This Broad is my HERO! She put these fools together like Leggos man!

It ended well, and she redeemed herself at the end but I was really getting annoyed with how she started out handling things.

Finally finished Doctor Foster.
That was Greatness.
Fine line between Insane and Genius. I do believe you need the correct amount of both.
Broad is my Hero though.
7.75/8

About to get on this 13 Reasons Season2.
Not sure if they can pull this off but the Trailer made it look pretty litty!
Season 2 of Doc Foster had me and my girl annoyed to the point we actually stopped watching ep 1. I hope it gets better because she started annoying me, lol. I would say she should get some new "D" but she already got it from the neighbor and it didn't help.

Last edited:
Ya I posted a few pages back, Amazon was in serious talks to pick it it up (unconfirmed). It would have been a travesty if noone did. It didn't hurt that Jeff Bezos is a huge fan, just hope we don't have to wait 2 years for season 4...
Hopefully someone picks up Dark Matter too.

I've been watching a few BBC shows on Netflix and I must say I really like them over some of our shows. It's refreshing to see, especially the police shows. Sherlock of course, the Fall, and Happy Valley are really good. I've just started Marcella which already looks really good from the first episode. If you guys have any other suggestions for BBC shows I'll take them. The only one I didn't really like was Luther. I struggled through season 1, and haven't given season 2 a chance. Maybe I'll try it again with my new found appreciation for BBC, lol.

It ended well, and she redeemed herself at the end but I was really getting annoyed with how she started out handling things.

Season 2 of Doc Foster had me and my girl annoyed to the point we actually stopped watching ep 1. I hope it gets better because she started annoying me, lol. I would say she should get some new "D" but she already got it from the neighbor and it didn't help.
OH she can definitely be Annoying AF.
She trapezes that line between Gross and Good with "Crazy"
Keep watching.........I will say that once I saw what a Damn Douche her husband really was, I found it hard to root against her.
It was like her annoyingness became Strength and I found myself wanting to Murder the Ex Husband.

Last edited:
Marcella season 2 is up and also the sense8 series finale movie (2 hours 31 minutes long). Excited since i’ve been waiting for both.

So excited for Sense8. I hate to see it end, but at least they were given the chance of a proper finale.

Evil Genius:The Story of Americas Most Diabolical Bank Heist
Episode 2, pause..............
Boy I tell you what....
It's easy to understand how innocent folks do Life behind bars.
The Investigators in this case, I just don't know what to say.
A Comedy of Errors at every turn....
I mean, I am perplexed to say the least.
This is some high end Sorcery of Neglect.
Irresponsible AF my guys.
......unpause-

money heist is very gooood! I need to check out Evil Genius

OH she can definitely be Annoying AF.
She trapezes that line between Gross and Good with "Crazy"
Keep watching.........I will say that once I saw what a Damn Douche her husband really was, I found it hard to root against her.
It was like her annoyingness became Strength and I found myself wanting to Murder the Ex Husband.

Luther was fire

Back
Top Bottom