The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Watching Baki (anime) on Netflix. If you've seen the previous Baki the grappler and liked it, you'll enjoy this. MMA kind of anime with heavy gore/violence.

Anime tournament:
Honorable ring and fanfare

Baki grappler tournament:
Everywhere school , police station, roller coaster, first date

Dammit, taka. If you won’t love Aya, I will.
Perfume is Super Rank.
Vibe is right down ****ed up.
This is some **** you would write.
I can’t turn it off.
These Women are a whole-nother level of something I’ve never seen.

What a warped group.
I’m only half way through episode 2, and I need to know which one of these people is Sane.

You guys have to push play.
Lord.

Added: Whoever wrote this must have 1. Wanted to create such a screwed situation that he made every female character uniquely Strong by making them weak AF, or 2. He absolutely hates Women and has a low opinion of them all.

I know this, I’m low key disgusted by how turned on I am by every single one of them.

These are some flawed individuals, cult-like.
Episode 2 was woah!

Last edited:
So bird box was a book way before quiet place. The movie makers gotta be mad since a lot of people are comparing it

^Had no idea. Because I too compared it to A Quiet Place lol.

But I'll watch this week.

Perfume is Super Rank.
Vibe is right down ****ed up.
This is some **** you would write.
I can’t turn it off.
These Women are a whole-nother level of something I’ve never seen.

What a warped group.
I’m only half way through episode 2, and I need to know which one of these people is Sane.

You guys have to push play.
Lord.

Added: Whoever wrote this must have 1. Wanted to create such a screwed situation that he made every female character uniquely Strong by making them weak AF, or 2. He absolutely hates Women and has a low opinion of them all.

I know this, I’m low key disgusted by how turned on I am by every single one of them.

These are some flawed individuals, cult-like.
Episode 2 was woah!

It’s been in my queue. Is it based off that Perfume movie people were saying was lit?

Watching Baki (anime) on Netflix. If you've seen the previous Baki the grappler and liked it, you'll enjoy this. MMA kind of anime with heavy gore/violence.
Loving it so far, mad the season is so short.

Been trying to put @dangerousg on but he would rather watch Anime based on teenaged female volleyball players in bikinis.

Travelers season 3 was good.

Looking forward to 4.

A friend and I made a deal if she watched The Haunting of Hill House, I start Travelers. I think she got the better of that arrangement, I kept waiting to care about any character in S1 and I just could not get to that point.

A friend and I made a deal if she watched The Haunting of Hill House, I start Travelers. I think she got the better of that arrangement, I kept waiting to care about any character in S1 and I just could not get to that point.

FWIW season 2 is much better than 1. Season 1 kinda deals a lot with the characters "past lives" and is kind of procedural at times. I think it picks up tho.

Stick with it! I think it's one of the most underrated shows on Netflix. And maybe on of the best with in terms of shows with a time travel component.

It’s been in my queue. Is it based off that Perfume movie people were saying was lit?
It's not based off of that Film but, the Artist the Film is about, these kids Discover him and his skill and are enamored by it.
It cosumes them all.

This. For a show about time travel I'm sure I would be into it, but I'm not. Just been a bore.

Back
Top Bottom