The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

It's the UK and UK kids so after 16, smash time.
USA are the ones saying 18 or under and you're a PEDO.

I'd smash every Girl on the show, and I'm 40 and I wouldn't GAF, because its "okay"............so I feel the same when watching, same same as looking at 20yr olds in my eyes.
Grass on the Field, play ball?

I knew the legal age difference was most likely the reason why they let this show go to this depth, for me it's a bit off putting

On my last few minutes of the series, it's much better than I expected but I didn't know what I to expect.
Starting Perfume, kinda mad it's originally German. I only like English dubbed shows when it's anime

Rachel in Ozark would get it. Her in those sweaty tank tops and jean shorts get me going.

The strippers at the club are looking nice too.

Rachel in Ozark would get it. Her in those sweaty tank tops and jean shorts get me going.

30ozark-catchup1-articleLarge.jpg

The Ozark stripclub got some nice talent. Probably way cheaper than Vegas and NY. I wanna visit the real Ozark now and see how it is over there.

speaking of strip clubs remember when blue flame had that white chick that was in the TI video.....gotta make it there.
Jordana is hot

You gotta go. I tell everyone who's even thinking about it to go. I grew up there(in LA now) and go back often. It's a dope place.

I was hoping my friend would have his bachelor party there. Would’ve been awesome.

Back
Top Bottom