The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

A lot of people had that same complaint about Trigger Warning (too scripted). It’s a show, of course it’s scripted. It’s also part comedy. The purpose of it is to make you rethink certain things that are established in society (supporting local black businesses over big corporations, creating your own product, expanding your target demo, not blindly worshipping any religion, etc). I think it delivered those messages in an entertaining way.

I have to say this sounds horrible, I can't get with any of the cast either.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/s...-series-at-netflix/ar-BBSfOHf?ocid=spartanntp
Sharon Stone, Cynthia Nixon Among 10 Actors to Join Ryan Murphy’s ‘Ratched’ Series at Netflix
Ryan Murphy has assembled quite the cast for his Nurse Ratched series at Netflix.

Murphy announced that Sharon Stone, Finn Wittrock, Jon Jon Briones, Charlie Carver, Judy Davis, Harriet Harris, Cynthia Nixon, Hunter Parrish, Amanda Plummer, and Corey Stoll will all star in the series alongside the previously announced star Sarah Paulson.

“[A] true murderers’ row of talent,” Murphy wrote on Instagram. “So many of these actors are supremely talented folks who Sarah and I have both longed to work with.” Read the full post below.
Netflix has given the series a two-season, 18 episode commitment to “Ratched.” It begins in 1947 and will track Ratched as she morphs from an average nurse into the monstrous authority figure she became in the Ken Kesey novel “One Flew Over the ****oo’s Nest” and subsequent film. Paulson will star as the infamous nurse, with Murphy attached as executive producer.

Along with Murphy, Michael Douglas, who produced the film, will also serve as an executive producer. Aleen Keshishian, Margaret Riley and Jacob Epstein of Lighthouse Management & Media will also executive produce. Evan Romansky, who created and wrote the project, will co-executive produce. Paulson will produce along with Paul Zaentz from the Saul Zaentz Company. The Saul Zaentz Company controls the rights to the film. Fox 21 Television will produce.

“Ratched” will be Murphy’s first Netflix series. The iconic creator behind hit shows like “Glee,” “American Horror Story,” and “Pose” inked a massive overall deal with the streaming giant last year. The deal is reportedly worth nine figures. He is also working on “The Politician” for Netflix, a political satire led by Ben Platt.

Just finished Trigger Warning, and only I loved 2 of the episodes. Definitely understand the name being what it is. Def some things that I didn't agree with but I see where he was going for and understand it. Gonna show my fam a couple of episodes

I am in looks interesting nice little change of pace from the usual comic book movies. Certainly adding to queue.

Fyre Festival doc. Forgot how hilarious it was to see these social media colonizers holding the L. Good laugh.

Also, Ja and Billy need to be under the jail. Ja’s punk *** was trying to downplay his involvement when everything went left but he was all over this doc. The **** he was saying in the conference call was nuts.

Last edited:
Fyre Festival doc. Forgot how hilarious it was to see these social media colonizers holding the L. Good laugh.

Also, Ja and Billy need to be under the jail. Ja’s punk *** was trying to downplay his involvement when everything went left but he was all over this doc. The **** he was saying in the conference call was nuts.
No sympathy for the people who went. Sandals resort was like an hour or so away. Theres liqour women beach. Create your own fun at that point. You got money to go for IG fame. You got money to hop around and create your own fun.

Just feel bad for the lady who dropped 50k. But heard a gofundme for her was started and she got back nearly 150k.

Need to tell the jenner sister to cough up the money they made for the tweet

No sympathy for the people who went. Sandals resort was like an hour or so away. Theres liqour women beach. Create your own fun at that point. You got money to go for IG fame. You got money to hop around and create your own fun.

Just feel bad for the lady who dropped 50k. But heard a gofundme for her was started and she got back nearly 150k.

Sandals is on point, they should have slide over there once things weren't panning out. They probably would have cut a deal on the price once you told them what happened. Wife and I went to Sandals for leg one of honeymoon, then Canada for leg 2.

Yeah that Weinstein dude from the doc posted her Gofundme on his IG. In the documentary, he seemed reasonable and like he had some guilt but these guys were in on it. The gay dude too. I wonder what the other people are doing to make it up to the locals. These people have money, they should do something.

The models too need to give up at least some of that money to the locals. They probably won’t tho. Narcissistic ***** don’t hold themselves accountable.

Didn’t they say they had the festival on the same weekend of an annual yacht regatta and just about all the other Hotel’s in proximity were booked solid...

This random financial advisor that’s in both Fyre Festival doc’s was a real BIG hater. Outside of creating that anonymous twitter account, why was he going so hard? Why was he so invested in shaming Billy so much?

Back
Top Bottom