The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Netflix’s stand up specials are what keeps me. I liked both the new Mike Epps n Aziz. Mike w his same ol jokes but they are classic

Bosch Season 3 in the books.

8.75/10

They kind of lost me in the beginning.

It's a unique trick after you've watch the whole season but threw me off at first.

Basically they seem to just start in the middle of a case and work forward while filling you in on the history.

Ambitious and good just took me a few episodes to catch on.

There's a Amazon Prime Video thread. Don't know if there is a hulu thread

https://niketalk.com/threads/amazon-prime-video-thread-fleabag-season-2-may-17th.658699/page-4

OP needs to update the thread title
Yeah, I was just thinking it dont make much sense to make a Hulu thread when some of the shows are discussed here and that Amazon thread pretty dead.

Besides, there are more streaming services coming. Making one for CBS, Disney, WB, etc. aint the move.

Jordan8 Jordan8 thread title change? :nerd:

Last edited:
Just watched Nick Cannon's King of the Dancehall movie on YouTubeRED and outside of his bad acting it was not terrible. Story got a lil long winded and predictable and annoying in spots but my love for Jamaican accents kept me hanging in there.

Bonus Family for the feels.

High Seas to fill the Gran Hotel void.

The Blackcoat's Daughter.

Can't recommend. Boring and no payoff. And I have a high threshold for slow-burning horror movies.

Bonus Family for the feels.

High Seas to fill the Gran Hotel void.

The Blackcoat's Daughter.

Can't recommend. Boring and no payoff. And I have a high threshold for slow-burning horror movies.

Been thinking about starting "High Seas" You watched any of it? If so is it any good?

Watched the first ep of Bosch. The first half that episode was kinda ****ed up...K parties :smh: murdered 5 folks?

But the ep ended up getting really interesting with the bones and his backstory.

Plus I've liked Titus Welliver ever since his performance on SOA. Will be binging this joint till the end.

Watched the series last month in 2 weeks. Some corny action movie moments but great overall. Little girl who plays Maddie always has a angry/timid look on her face.

As an Avenger and Chef movie fan I really enjoyed the Chef show. It was cool seeing Favreau try to get the cooking techniques down. Also really enjoyed the ones with Franklin bbq and seeing that food fest they held.

Reactions: Ube
Yeah, I was just thinking it dont make much sense to make a Hulu thread when some of the shows are discussed here and that Amazon thread pretty dead.

Besides, there are more streaming services coming. Making one for CBS, Disney, WB, etc. aint the move.

Jordan8 Jordan8 thread title change? :nerd:
Son ain't posted in years, I think a mod would have to update.

Bosch Season 3 in the books.

8.75/10

They kind of lost me in the beginning.

Season 3 was just as good as the other 2.

For me it seemed exactly like the other two. There's a crime early on and then they work towards solving it. Working forward.

I'm on s4 ep3 and it seems be continuing that trend.

Back
Top Bottom