The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

for those with Kids, what shows yall got cued up for the little ones.
watching Word Party right now.
ima wait a while before I give her that Magic School Bus greatness
That ain't our Magic School Bus, it is a new one but still cool. I use to do the Storybots but daughter aged out of it fast. Her younger sister won't even watch it now. Watching season 1 of Dora on Amazon on constant rotation since it is free.

Rocko was prob my fav show out of all that nick line up. It was like a cleaner less weird ren and stimpy

Facts. When I look back on it, Ren & Stimpy was bizarre as ****. :lol:

The OG Trio was Doug, Rugrats and Ren & Stimpy. I loved Doug and Rugrats but I couldn't mess with Ren & Stimpy. That show was just too out there, especially for kids. Rocko was out there too but it was more suitable for kids.

The OG Trio was Doug, Rugrats and Ren & Stimpy. I loved Doug and Rugrats but I couldn't mess with Ren & Stimpy. That show was just too out there, especially for kids. Rocko was out there too but it was more suitable for kids.

Completely agree. Ren & Stimpy was dark but this **** right here should have never been OKed by any conscious adult.

901213db-a05a-4f24-81cd-97b581dbb5ef.png

Never could get into OITNB. Watched the first three episodes and i wasnt feelin it. Some of the girls were bad though lol

Reactions: Ube
I recently did get caught up on OITNB.

Might as well watch the final season.

Kinda crazy when you look at it. When Netflix started that show, HoC and maybe two others were the main draws for the service. Look how they ended and how weaksauce Netflix is now.

After I found out about Wentworth I stopped watching Orange. I doubt I'll ever finish up.

I still haven't finished the last season of House of Cards. It's gotten so bad, I doubt I'll ever be that bored.

Never did get in to or really got around to Wentworth.

Actually I think that's where diversity actually matters with OITNB.

OITNB had a decent arc to ride the last two seasons with the riots and the aftermath. I didn't watch last season, but not shocked that the folks who caught the first 5 seasons stuck around for season 6.

Season 3 was decent and season 4 set up the riots, but those two were a bit of a drag and the beginning of the end.

For the Terrace House fans, the new season wasn’t seen on the list for American releases in August. They’re already up to episode 9 in Japan. Season is supposed to last until the end of the Tokyo Olympics. So about 60-62 weeks. Be kinda funny if someone will try to stay on the whole season but these original 6 seem like they’re all ready to move out in another month or two.

Started Money heist im not feeling it that much im at ep 9 at season 1 hope it gets better. Im still at the 9th ep at day 3 of watching usually the type to binge watch a season a day smh

Back
Top Bottom