The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Finally on season 3 of money heist start of this better than the first 2 seasons. At least the premise. Im starting to enjoy it.

And started to watch with spanish dub and its way better imo, the dubbed felt off.

Too bad homie's netflix where im parasiting on expired smh haha

Supposed to be scary AF

https://www.cnn.com/videos/entertai...ix-indian-show-typewriter-scary-sleep-vpx.hln
review-of-netflixs-typewriter-a-tale-of-horror-steeped-in-the-wonders-of-childhood-3-1280x720.jpg
im prolly check it out this weekend

Typewriter is good I wont say scary it had its moments. Reading reviews made it seem like it was terrifying. Good show though

This might be better suited for the Fools Wildin thread because movie looks like straight TRASH.

Brother had to pull some strings to get this movie made. The least talented brother gets a movie on Netflix. :smh:

**** I swear I need to cancel Netflix they are releasing so much trash now that doesn't warrant the steady increase in price.

MI-5 (possibilities, already annoyed they called it 5 instead of 6)

Dear White People (wife and I are a season behind)

She-Ra (doubt my daughters are interested in it)

Enter the Anime (seems like something good to have on in the background while doing other stuff)

Wu Assasins (meh, CGI was a bad idea)

Glow Season 3 (I hear good things about it, but haven't watched it yet. I use to watch womens wrestling back in the day)

Mindhunter (certainly in on this)

Hyperdrive (sounds cool but will probably just be Ninja Warrior in cars, blah)

Seems like I am only looking forward to 1 show and lot of
giphy (1).gif

This is straight up embarrassing.
They got the kids of the director of Coming to America and said make a movie just like your dad. The worst part is female Marlon Wayans looks like Tiffany Haddish, I had to do a double take to make sure it wasn't her.

This might be better suited for the Fools Wildin thread because movie looks like straight TRASH.

Brother had to pull some strings to get this movie made. The least talented brother gets a movie on Netflix. :smh:

His last movie that was like groundhogs day was actually really entertaining

Just coming in here to post this. Show is lol, thanks to whoever posted in this thread earlier.

That show is underrated. Sister Michael, Michelle and Grandpa Joe (Ser Barristan from Game of Thrones) are the best. The show also forced me to look up Irish slang.

Olly from GoT also makes an appearance this season.

His last movie that was like groundhogs day was actually really entertaining

Not for me, movie was bad

Just finished watching the Eddie Murphy episode of Comedians Getting Coffee or whatever and I felt like I was watching The Office
It was funny at times and had moments where it was dry and kinda weird but I can see the appeal and draw. But I'm one and done

Back
Top Bottom