The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

These gay undertones though
Like I ain’t mad at it
Just.......idk
The energy between kev and Chiron at the dinner though
They looking at each other like long lost lovers :lol:

Dolemite Is My Name
5-Stars

Glad to see Eddie's back. Movie was funny & felt good...just like an Eddie Murphy movie should be. So many talented actors & comedians, that alone was worth the watch. Story was interesting, had to go back on youtube to watch some of the original Dolemite clips for a good laugh. Can't wait for Eddie on SNL & his stand-up special. Long overdue. The legend is back m****f*****s!

These gay undertones though
Like I ain’t mad at it
Just.......idk
The energy between kev and Chiron at the dinner though
They looking at each other like long lost lovers :lol:
Objectively, it was a well executed. Personally though, I couldn't relate so I kinda tuned out after the beach scene.

Dragon Ball Z is going to be on netflix starting Nov 5th. Best believe I will watch the whole season again :lol:
I still havent watched like 80% of the buu saga. I couldn't take the week to week power ups when it first aired

Was so hyped last night to open up Netflix & see S2 of The Kominsky Method is out. I loved S1. Watched four episodes of S2 and it's been great.

1572354510585.png

Jane Seymour is a smoke. Like a fine wine.

Dragon Ball Z is going to be on netflix starting Nov 5th. Best believe I will watch the whole season again :lol:
cartoon network is the reason I stopped following that show. Would watch for months and right before a lit episode with a boss fight they'd start the episodes all over again. Eff them.

Just saw Dolemite. The joint was straight with some funny parts throughout.

"Her Cherry soo far back it look like a tail light"

Lady Reed telling "The white man" that he was basically playing himself.

?

Too many fine women in this joint but Crystal and the black female stage assistant were too much.
Real-Husbands-of-Hollywood-Toni-Duclottni.png

Back
Top Bottom