The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Im not really sure what's the use of it.

Most ppl dont even have the capacity to properly digest television at a considerably faster rate.

I do it sometimes when it’s boring to speed up the plot.

However I wouldn’t mind a cliff note type episode...just give me the important stuff within the plot that make sense.

kind of how they be doing those recaps from previous episodes

I do it sometimes when it’s boring to speed up the plot.

However I wouldn’t mind a cliff note type episode...just give me the important stuff within the plot that make sense.

kind of how they be doing those recaps from previous episodes
When I feel that way about something I'm watching I fastforward past the entire scene.

Watched Fracture last night, I enjoyed it kind of a similar take on FlightPlan with Jodie Foster. A different twist on it at the end.

When I feel that way about something I'm watching I fastforward past the entire scene.
When I feel that way about something I'm watching I usually stop watching. :lol:

Personally, if I need to speed through certain parts of a show, that means not everything is really important to the story. Makes it feel like a waste of time.

To each their own, though.

Dunno if other Terrace House fans heard but Tokui is no longer a commentator on the show. It was revealed last week that he was guilty of tax fraud. Did some reading on reddit and celebrities are basically blacklisted from the Japanese entertainment industry for years when they commit crimes. Sucks since the guy was hilarious but he’s dumb for doing this since he knows the consequences. I don’t think he’ll have any jail time and already paid the fines. Read about another celebrity caught doing coke and he finally found some new work for netflix with that naked director show.

Back
Top Bottom