The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Finished Rome. That was a damn good show. I wish they could have stretched this story (Ceasar to Augustus) out more. Or hit the whole Julio-Claudian dynasty with a couple more seasons. This series spanned damn near 20 years in just 2 seasons.

But very dope overall. Gaia and Niobe 😈

Bout to catch the new seasons of Workin' Moms and Dead to me.

Rome walked so a lot of shows could run

hbo’s biggest mistake.. they learned for some other shows that dvd sales would be huge after and they stuck with some all timers

Just finished The Last Kingdom.

Aint gonna front i was rootin for ALL sides.

Sigttyger annoyed me at first cuz he remined me of the OG Daario Naharis

c5d1527658148ee5db6a8c52ac7a9c74.jpg

and **** Brida.
not sure why.

but **** her tho

I just finished Last Kingdom. Show is fire.
Consider jape jape just stared.
Is there a character in any other show that does way too much for other people and gets very little in return. Uhtred out here doing way too many favors.
Uhtred's son is the Gohan of the series. He was putting in work on harden Dane warriors with no experience, but that talent is wasted on being a monk. :lol:
How does Haesten now what's going on everywhere at all times?...

Yo John Henry might be the dumbest most piece of **** movie I've seen in a long time. I don't know why the hell Terry Crews would attach himself to it.
Damn, I was specifically coming in here to ask who watched it yet.

I seen that as one of the new releases and then it being hyped as a top 10 watched flick on Netflix like nah :lol: No way you getting me to see that.

A modern day John Henry in South Central LA :lol: Saving immigrants from a gang.

Made me think this movie made it harder for The Rock to get his John Henry movie done.

On the low, I do think Terry may be semi-blackballed as far as acting since that whole producer grabbed his penis on the red carpet in front of his wife. Either that or he's kinda winding down himself and not trying as hard so he can do mid grade movies like that.

Thank God I can understand Spanish and can truly appreciate Ls Casa De Papel FULLY.....i couldn’t imagine watching this dubbed at all, just finished season 4 and is legit one of the best shows I’ve watched in a while, although sometimes the plot armor gets a bit ridiculous, that fker Gandia shoulda been turned into a cheese grader, also I have the weirdest crush on Alicias pregnant *** and I was hoping she joined the hang at the end of the season, i somehow still think she will eventually.

Nairobi catching the fade BROKE MY HEART, she had become one of my favorites, reminded me of when I watched Glenn get his head smashed in

Finished Rome. That was a damn good show. I wish they could have stretched this story (Ceasar to Augustus) out more. Or hit the whole Julio-Claudian dynasty with a couple more seasons. This series spanned damn near 20 years in just 2 seasons.

But very dope overall. Gaia and Niobe 😈

Bout to catch the new seasons of Workin' Moms and Dead to me.
This is probably my favorite Period Piece of all Time. So well done. I think is top 5 all time HBO shows in one of the major online tv show rankings.

if you like that, youmight also like Tudors. They portray Henry the 8th and a complete F’ing Savage. My man wouldn’t get divorced, he’d just kill the ex and move on. Off with ye’ heads.

Anyone watching Dead To Me season 2? S1 was way better. I'm about 5 episodes in. All Judy & Jen do is drink & cry :lol: .

Great twist with Michelle's ex being Detective Perez. Was NOT expecting that.

This is probably my favorite Period Piece of all Time. So well done. I think is top 5 all time HBO shows in one of the major online tv show rankings.

if you like that, youmight also like Tudors. They portray Henry the 8th and a complete F’ing Savage. My man wouldn’t get divorced, he’d just kill the ex and move on. Off with ye’ heads.

Loved The Tudors. Zik and Rob (RIP) put me on last summer lol.

All the period piece series that were recently discussed in here are probably in my top 10. The Tudors and The Last Kingdom, definitely.

Id have to make a list to be sure if Rome is in there.

Back
Top Bottom