The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Was just about to ask about Upload. Thinking about what to watch next after I finish binging Future Man.

Upload seems like a cross between that Black Mirror episode and the show The Good Place. I like me some sci-fi existential what is (or could be) the after life but it seemed a bit watered down in promos.

This WHITE LINES soundtrack is EPIC.
This SERIES is also EPIC.
Nuno Lopes is clearly carrying this Series, and that’s okay, this is TV

Just watched that movie Maria. Decent, disturbing, best part was all the Filipinas in there :evil:

Oh yeah another great season of Bosch.

Wasn't as big as last season and certain things didn't go the way I thought it would but it was good.

My girl got me into good girls and has quickly become a new fav guilty pleasure. writing is cringe at times and they drag out storylines far too long but I **** with it

My wife had me watching good girls also.. I was hooked also for a bit. Then after a certain point my interested started fading..

No.

There are so many plot changes.

Hard time keeping my attention.

Wasn't what I was expecting.

On S1 E6

I've been watching for 2 weeks hoping it gets better.

Im debating on giving it up.
Yeah, I ended up watching After Life. Enjoyed season 1 a lot. Working through Season 2.

Finally digging into Season 2 of Dark.
I had to do a half Season rewatch on Season1, there is just too many characters for that Season to Season gap. My memory isn’t what it used to be.
The rewatch was clutch.
This is all falling together now, on Episode 4 of Season2

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom