The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Sucks. Animal Kingdom is a fun show and now we gotta wait longer for a new season. BTW, the actress who plays Mia is very talented. Her old vids are fire. :wow::smokin

Sucks. Animal Kingdom is a fun show and now we gotta wait longer for a new season. BTW, the actress who plays Mia is very talented. Her old vids are fire. :wow::smokin
I watched a couple episodes of the first season, never went back. Meh so much stuff out to watch you won't even missed the extra time. Started World's Most Wanted on Netflix. First episode on the White Widow is crazy, can't believe they really had no idea.

Just finished The Leftovers. They didnt explain how it happened but they did explain where the 2% went. And seeing as how they explained where they went, you can come up with your own satisfactory explanation as to how it happened. At least I did.

The ending was dope IMO.

Band of Brothers or Carnivale?

carnivals always looked weird. Never had the urge to check it out or hear about anyone watching it.

Haven't watched either one in a decade or so, but Carnivale imo. Although it is a slow burn, I thought the setting, story (technically it's cliche) and acting was good.

Also I also liked the Pacific over Band of Brother. Although that may have to do with my lack of knowledge of what went on over there.

Looks like HBO got another banger on its hands...

Look like they finally let black actors and actresses into a Stranger Things season mixed with True Blood, Get Out and some comic book **** sprinkled in

I'm still not in the mood to watch the most recent season of peaky blinders.

grace was beautiful but a damn untrustworthy trollop.

Back
Top Bottom