The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

I wonder if anyone understood tom hardy. he took his mumbling to another level in peaky blinders.
Haven't started the show, but been leaving subtitles on for some time now. Had to have the volume all the way up for some shows and movies, until I got a surround sound.

Yall called it, Bosh star Titus Welliver popped up on an episode of SVU. Looked into it dude played FOUR different characters on SVU alone. Homie might take the crown with that.
MV5BZjVmM2QzODktMTUzNC00YjZmLWI1ZTItZjg1ZGRiYmUwNmYyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjUxMjc1OTM@._V1_.jpg

Episode is called "Resilience" wild episode dude is basically paying dudes to smash his wife and daughter. Actress playing his wife (Cynthia Ettinger) does have the girls on display in the episode. Some of ya'll might recognize her from Carnivale on HBO.
5cdeabdb2d957d10c32f07ecce4ce5c7.jpg

Yall called it, Bosh star Titus Welliver popped up on an episode of SVU. Looked into it dude played FOUR different characters on SVU alone. Homie might take the crown with that.
MV5BZjVmM2QzODktMTUzNC00YjZmLWI1ZTItZjg1ZGRiYmUwNmYyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjUxMjc1OTM@._V1_.jpg

Episode is called "Resilience" wild episode dude is basically paying dudes to smash his wife and daughter. Actress playing his wife (Cynthia Ettinger) does have the girls on display in the episode. Some of ya'll might recognize her from Carnivale on HBO.
5cdeabdb2d957d10c32f07ecce4ce5c7.jpg
Watch the svu eps when he is this guy

NUP_185977_0520.jpg

:lol:

Dude is a great character actor.

Trying to finish season 2 of Umbrella Academy this week. Need help with my next show

Animal Kingdom
Billions
Dark

which one

Trying to finish season 2 of Umbrella Academy this week. Need help with my next show

Animal Kingdom
Billions
Dark

which one
Basically how you listed in that order.

I haven't seen Dark though.

You'll get a pretty much full satisfying story if you binge all of Animal Kingdom now.

I would say the same for Billions (and it is the better series imo) but you'll be wanting more given where it most recently ends.

Yeah, if its one thing I think when I'm browsing Netflix and Amazon Prime alone; there are just too many series and whether they're new or enticing there's no way to get to them all.

Thats why a lot of them shorten their seasons to 8 eps. Don't be surprised if they take on that UK model more and more where seasons are 3 or 4 episodes. Plus there's that feeling of taking on a while new series. Gotta be prepared. Sometimes you aint in the mood for the genre or w/e.

My to watch list only grows despite actively cutting it down.

Then this isn't counting other stuff you want to watch; movies, cartoons/anime, doc series, etc.

If this is anywhere near the level of that Saved By The Bell reboot...
You didnt see the trailer that started this?:

Thought this was already underway

Had to binge Barry season 2 real quick yesterday. Short season with short episodes. It was cool.

North Hollywood Henry is a hilarious name for a hilarious character, definitely my fave on the show.

Only gripe was the ronnie/feral child episode. That **** was stupid.

Bruh you are buggin. On one for real.

That crazy feral karate girl WAS HILARIOUS.

Hight point of the season.

Back
Top Bottom