The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Steven King and his son wrote a different ending to The Stand so looking forward to that. I was really just waiting for the full season to stream it. I think I'll just go ahead subscribe now its only like what $6? Sounds like there is enough stuff to keep me occupied.
Did not know that. Now I actually got something to look forward to. Thought it would be same old same old but I guess they switch it up for the end.

The Stand has been barely keeping my attention, but I’m looking forward to any deviations. I’ll stick it out.

I’m late as hell, but Twin Peaks finally clicked for me this weekend. I’m about four episodes in. How did people feel about The Return?

Watching Lupin right now. I like, its French so foreign shows I pay extra attention too cause I HAVE to read the subtitles. :lol:

The Stand has been barely keeping my attention, but I’m looking forward to any deviations. I’ll stick it out.

I’m late as hell, but Twin Peaks finally clicked for me this weekend. I’m about four episodes in. How did people feel about The Return?

If you're going down the Twin Peaks rabbit hole, enjoy. :wink: The return is great, if you're enjoying Twin Peaks you'll like the return (the Dougie thing was a bit annoying to me) won't spoil it watch it and you'll see who Dougie is. The movie Fire Walk with Me is good too, not sure if its available to stream anywhere or you have buy/rent it, its a prequel to the series.

Edit:Looks like Fire Walk with Me is on HBOmax if you subscribe.

Last edited:
Need a new 4 or 5 season series to dive into or I’m probably not renewing after this month. Thanks to quarantine I’ve pretty much watched all the acclaimed stuff, I’m basically watching food docuseries and our planet at this point. Might be time to switch to Hulu for a while.

Need a new 4 or 5 season series to dive into or I’m probably not renewing after this month. Thanks to quarantine I’ve pretty much watched all the acclaimed stuff, I’m basically watching food docuseries and our planet at this point. Might be time to switch to Hulu for a while.

Queen of The South

What genre are you into? What shows do you like?

Just started Lupin, not really diggin how this dude has the full proof plan after 1 day of working lol.

Plus they had dude hanging off the balcony now he has their undivided attention in the living room, still watching tho...

Couldn’t studios move their production to Atlanta? Isn’t that supposed to be developing into a production hub?
Yeah but moving production to a new low location costs money (bringing the team there or breaking contract and hiring a new team) and ATL at best right now is a small production hub (in comparison) so it would cost money establishing your own space to film there.

I don't think they could right away handle even half of all the production that goes on in Hollywood.

I want to get into Homecoming but I HATE Julia Roberts.

I think she is only on the first season or am I mistaken and just missed her in the promos
Created by the same person, which answers both questions :smile:
I'm pretty sure this series is done even though Esmail said he had more ideas.

S1 and s2 bookended that story.

It might be a whole new thing if they do a s3 just some connecting back to Geist.

Just started Homecoming S1E1. So many familiar faces outside of Julia Roberts. Had my guy Ray from Girls, Irving from Mr Robot and Lip from Shameless :lol: Very curious to see where this goes. Should be a quick watch too since all the episodes are 30 minutes. I’ll definitely get through a season today :smokin

Just as Lupin gets interesting I realize it's the last episode and it does something stupid. Like whoever is writing the intriguing parts need to do better, won't spoil it but all of sudden you got a bunch of mixed kids dressed the same? The police are also unbearably stupid, sheesh. I suspended disbelief, but meet me halfway a little with this stuff.

I saw it in the top 10 and was wondering if it was good
I mean it's not bad per se, but it's like a b movie in a tv show format. The heists, mysteries, cops are so basic and I can't pretend to be intrigued, i'm not. I'm fan of anything Dumas inspired and Omar is my guy but meh.

**** it i'll spoil one thing, son does this elaborate plan to get himself into prison, and get himself shanked so he could end up in the prison hospital. To escape one of the things he did was while he was hurting from the shanking did a one hand dunk and stole the basketball hoop net and no one noticed or said anything.

All this talk about Your Honor...while watching Homecoming, I saw an ad for this movie The Lie from 2018 with a similar premise. Anyone check it out?

Back
Top Bottom