The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Last Kingdom > Vikings and it’s not even close I liked Vikings first two seasons but that’s it .

Lupin is pretty cool , besides some unrealistic cringe stuff .

started “ Your Honor” tonight it’s pretty good so far but soon as I start seeing Police Corruption I get heated now .

started “ Your Honor” tonight it’s pretty good so far but soon as I start seeing Police Corruption I get heated now .
Understandably so but push through it. Great show. Other than the characters being psychotic and grimey, everyone seems to love it, although I think them being psychotic and grimey is why so many people love the show :lol:

Understandably so but push through it. Great show. Other than the characters being psychotic and grimey, everyone seems to love it, although I think them being psychotic and grimey is why so many people love the show :lol:

Man lol I’m almost there , I’ll ride it out !! Haha

OK so I tried The Last Kingdom.

Maybe I didn't watch hard enough and the names damn sure didn't help but I got lost quick.

They introduced so many characters at once, some super important, some not so important but all had similar names and I just gave up.

Ima start it back up sometime this week with no distractions this time.

I mean I get some saying Last Kingdom is better than Vikings but LK plays it a bit more safe with story and action.

Ragnar Lothbrok's and his run > Last Kingdom. Vikings handles the action/violence/battles way better. And Vikings had the sexier women. Its just the show fell off after Ragnar's death.

Plus if we're being honest its comparing 4 seasons of Last Kingdom to what's basically 9 seasons for Vikings.

I mean I get some saying Last Kingdom is better than Vikings but LK plays it a bit more safe with story and action.

Ragnar Lothbrok's and his run > Last Kingdom. Vikings handles the action/violence/battles way better. And Vikings had the sexier women. Its just the show fell off after Ragnar's death.

Plus if we're being honest its comparing 4 seasons of Last Kingdom to what's basically 9 seasons for Vikings.
That is an understatement :lol:

Bjorn is the only son I could stand

On a good day Ivar

All the others are trash

-The thing about Vikings is that the writing started to slip toward the end of Fimmel's run, but Fimmel was so fun to watch it was still entertaining.

Once he was gone, it really exposed how they just recycled **** over and over to inflate the episode count

Still looking forward to the Netflix sequel though

-The first season of Last Kingdom starts slow but is solid, but I really enjoyed every season after that.

That is an understatement :lol:

Bjorn is the only son I could stand

On a good day Ivar

All the others are trash
It's funny cuz speculation wise Ragnar had way more alleged sons.

For some reason History channel was for most part sticking to the facts but when it came time to introduce children cuz some of them are important they omitted them and wives. Then they were all so weaksauce.

Show should've turned more in to highlighting Ragnar's sons instead of introducing new characters they ended up killing off. Erik the Red's presence was pointless. Just to name one.

OK so I tried The Last Kingdom.

Maybe I didn't watch hard enough and the names damn sure didn't help but I got lost quick.

They introduced so many characters at once, some super important, some not so important but all had similar names and I just gave up.

Ima start it back up sometime this week with no distractions this time.

The only name you need to know for now is Uhtred, Son Of Uhtred AKA the artist formerly known as Oberg.
3264A14B-D9E3-4C4F-A1A8-5C2E75ED0874.jpeg

Ivar the boneless would get Uhtred and his crew wrapped up on some E40/biggie ****. His other sons are wack though.

Man, right now we should have been gearing up for or already had new seasons of Better Call Saul, Bosch, and Jack Ryan, Ozarks but noooooooo Covid wants to **** with my viewing habits!

Whats worse that adds to it, is we might start seeing weekly episodes... to keep subscribers. I feel like this is why Amazon did that with The Boys, and now The Expanse. F COVID19!
Is this even worth watching? I enjoyed most of the seasons but towards the end it was getting a bit much

Yes it is even though the final season angered most people. At least they tried, unlike GOT. I'd finish it, rumor is there's going to be a prequel, that might air on HBO, that'd be a big step up for the show, and cater to more adult viewers.

Back
Top Bottom