The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Read a synopsis of that "cat in the bag" scene since it was mentioned. Yeah I think i'm good.
In on the FINAL EPISODE.
At it starts of at a full 11.5/10.
Episode 5 was something else.
Episode 9 explains everything in the Series and explains it well.
It’s also like a BLUEPRINT for how we end up in real life April 21st 2021 “and still” see this mentality from some that White Blood is superior and Blacks specifically are nothing more than property and less than....
Wow.
That was written by a guy named Dominic Orlando.
He’s only done writing/Producing for the NETFLIX SERIES MINDHUNTER, The OA and this.

Mindhunter was phenomenal beginning to end and even THEOA had some exceptional ideas.
How he did episode 9, it’s really good writing.
his future must be bright.

aziz avoided getting permanently cancelled by that chick / groupie who regretted having sex with him. Some people were making it sound like a famous person can’t sleep with a nonfamous person but ignore being famous is part of that person’s appeal and that’s what some find attractive. Didn’t help aziz looks like a muppet and acted awkward but none of that would be a surprise.

Didn’t help aziz looks like a muppet and acted awkward but none of that would be a surprise.

Which is odd because in the show at least, he seems like a decent, well-adjusted dude. But clearly, it’s more a character than his real-life persona.

Looks bad, didn't know folks wanted new sitcoms in old cheesy 90s format. Hope Jamie bought something good with that check. Maybe it's for his daughter since I see she has some EP and writer credit.

Watching The Serpent. Pretty good. I'm on ep5.

Dominique pissed me off. Dude was knowingly drinking poison, wtf is wrong him? Then dude got out and never told anyone or sent help?

Back
Top Bottom