The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Army of the Dead was complete garbage and most of the characters were annoying as ish.... The character I liked was the guy who was smart enough to say "F this ish" once he found out what they had to do to get the money. Homie hopped in his car and left with no second guessing lol.

Speaking of "Army of the Dead," I hated the daughter so damn. Like someone mentioned, I was cheering for her to die. She did all that saving just for them to die at the end too, :lol:. It's so dumb.

I was highly upset that these so called trained zombie fighters didn't bother to put silencers on the end of their weapons.
I also hate that they made it seem like the Asian guy was somehow working with the government just for them to say that his main reason for sending them in was to retrieve what his personal bodyguard tried to retrieve.

I'm not even sure where this crazy faith in his mans came from, you think this dude can take the head of a zombie queen and take out a group of mercs? Damn. Get you a boss with that kinda confidence in you.

I was highly upset that these so called trained zombie fighters didn't bother to put silencers on the end of their weapons.

I was thinking this as well. If you gotta risk your life every time you fire a weapon by waking up more zombies, you should probably put a suppressor on them.

Didn't seem out of the scope for any relationship, modern or traditional.
Fair.
I meant more for the feminist colored short hair types we have nowadays. I don't want to derail the thread tho.

Also can gun experts chime in. I heard that movie suppressors aren't realistic. They're still pretty loud.

Last edited:
I couldn't get past them holding people hostage and not eating or changing them. Were they bringing them food and water?

Dude was going to impregnate them?

and I guess the zombies weren't trying to feed, they were just trying to infect people

and the blue eyed zombies were?

The dried up zombies were interesting, but they didn't even use them. The tiger was underwhelming.

Zach Snyder seemed like he didn't give a ****.

Soooo everyone is ignoring the fact the some of the zombies were robots??? Kinda felt like they went out of the way to let that “slip”.

My dad binged through all seasons and suddenly is following F1 like a superfan now :lol:

This is a man who primarily followed boxing, baseball, and basketball his whole life and now is all over the racing circuit because of that docuseries. Never would have thought tbh

Yeah son you late on that one. I started watching F1 because of season 1. Show is DOPE, I was literally glued to my seat watching it.

Facts! I got wifey hooked on it, she started late on ep 9 or 10, so I just re-watched S1 over with her. Were constantly googling **** in the middle of episodes, so I can see us doing the same thing and start actually watching F1 racing now. The show is dope as hell.

Soooo everyone is ignoring the fact the some of the zombies were robots??? Kinda felt like they went out of the way to let that “slip”.

Robot zombies, UFO’s, and zombie baby was all **** Snyder thought sounded cool and edgy so threw in there…Guaranteed…None that mess is getting flushed out in future movies or whatever…

Plus I just remembered he had a zombie baby in Dawn of the Dead too :rolleyes

Army of the Dead was complete garbage and most of the characters were annoying as ish.... The character I liked was the guy who was smart enough to say "F this ish" once he found out what they had to do to get the money. Homie hopped in his car and left with no second guessing lol.

Damn that’s another thing they just kind of forgot about in this thing…Like when he bounced Sanada gave his goon the old ~kill this guy~ look, but nope! He legit just took off…:lol:

One thing I didn’t get was, Guzman was an influencer that just bought a random chick(Chambers. The fact she’s a civilian that goes by “Chambers” is weird.) with him that never killed a zombie before. They get in there, she starts talking to Martin like she knows something and then turns into John Wick. 5 minutes ago you never killed a zombie before. They say there’s supposed to be a cartoon dropping that’s supposed to answer a lot of question. Low key that’s kinda genius...if it works.

Saturday night double Netflix feature:

Army of the Dead 4.25/8 - No expectations and I was unaware its somewhat of a heist movie. The characters are corny and the motivations don't add up. 45 minutes too long and some editing mistakes (robot face zombie) make this one another dud for Snyder.

The Woman in the Window 3.5/8 - I was onboard for awhile and didn't mind Amy Adams basically being half asleep/drunk the whole movie. The cast is loaded for this being pretty dull until the last half hour.

army of the dead was one of the dumbest movies i’ve ever watched. The writing was absolute crap.

Funny how chambers worked so hard to fight off all those zombies and get back to her friend guzman only for him to see her and give up on her when she was surrounded by a few zombies. he said he knew martin screwed her over yet did nothing and didn’t tell anyone.

Also why was my French bae Lilly suicidal? I know she felt guilty for being a coyote but she didn’t have to die. She could’ve gotten on the chopper easily but chose to stay and die.

geeta a terrible mom. her chance of successfully breaking a slot machine, finding a lot of money, and getting back to her kids was 0%.

Back
Top Bottom