The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Damn, Scribonia….
I just realized that she was the one who cursed Livia womb and “caused” the Still Born.
She was also Gaius first wife no?
It’s Damn hard to keep all of these names sorted.
I watch my shows with CC on and I’m still having to read epsidoe recaps to stay on top of what’s just happened. Livia is one bad Batch, though.
Calling her the smartest Woman on Television was an understatement for sure.
Show is the works!

Was watching Battle Los Angeles earlier, yeah yeah I know save the speech :lol:

Aaron Eckart was pissing me off when he was whispering to his guys, like bro. You doing the Batman lisp low voice thing right now.

i don't care how old and redundant it gets, the walking dead will always be one of my favorite shows. but i'm absolutely baffled by this...

how the hell does Daryl always manage to have gas for his motorcycle? that **** running on solar energy??
:lol:

Super trash tho.

Been watching this English show Brassic on Hulu. Comedy drama, four episodes in, quality watch.

Been watching the Mystery Road series too. Been really liking it. Hoopla has it so it is completely free once you have a library card.

It’s a cartoon type of weekend. Blazed through the new Transformers. Liked the fan service (Beast Wars, Transformers Animated Movie and Bayformers). The voice actors aren’t as good as the Generation 1 or Beast Wars. There was a sort of yelling quality to some of it. Probably say the latest series is a C+.

Also started Resident Evil.

I’m about 3/4 of the way through a rewatch of the original Beast Wars series, so the voices for Megatron and Optimus Primal killed me. At least they kind of got Rattrap right.

I’m two episodes into Cybertron: Kingdom and like you said, the fan service is heavy. That’s almost enough for me. The fact that I’m watching both at the same time definitely helps though.

I finished S1 of Brassic, that **** was :smokin

Only six episodes

The second half of the season was better than the first half, overall it was a great watch

finished OB Season 2. I enjoyed the season, but...

...Kiara ruined it, and on multiple levels. They had Ward on camera murdering someone, but Kiara just had to open her fat mouth on the stakeout and it led to the tape being destroyed. I can accept a lot of the insane stuff in this show, but of all the dumb things any of the kids did during the season to put themselves in danger, that was by far the dumbest. Then, there's the Pope thing with her.

I’m about 3/4 of the way through a rewatch of the original Beast Wars series, so the voices for Megatron and Optimus Primal killed me. At least they kind of got Rattrap right.

I’m two episodes into Cybertron: Kingdom and like you said, the fan service is heavy. That’s almost enough for me. The fact that I’m watching both at the same time definitely helps though.
The scene where Megatron lost the use of his ship and said I’m a weapon and began firing at the ark. Not quite TF the movie where he was snuffing Autobots but bad@$$ nonetheless.

I liked the Primal/Prime relationship. Didn’t like the Megatrons relationship. Beastwars Megatron was too much of a boot licker. Also where was that one treacherous Predacon or waspanator?

Curious if this will lead into another series or we just reboot?

These wannabe Pirates on Outer Banks are idiots.
Annoying AF.
They keep showing up ruining all of the fun.

The scene where Megatron lost the use of his ship and said I’m a weapon and began firing at the ark. Not quite TF the movie where he was snuffing Autobots but bad@$$ nonetheless.
I got so hyped when this happened. Felt like I was 12 again.:wow::lol:

Deginitely in for more. Hopefully they expand on some of this getting to a lot of the stuff they brushed over or missed.

Last edited:
These wannabe Pirates on Outer Banks are idiots.
Annoying AF.
They keep showing up ruining all of the fun.
Agree.
What I want to know, though……when are John B. and Sarah going to change clothes? Those kids have been from NCarlina to the Bahamas and back to NCarolina and they are still rocking the same fits….

Agree.
What I want to know, though……when are John B. and Sarah going to change clothes? Those kids have been from NCarlina to the Bahamas and back to NCarolina and they are still rocking the same fits….

It's stated later in Season 2 that it's only been, like, only three days have passed between their disappearance and return home. Obviously, that opens up a whole new set of problems because it seems like the town has been mourning them for some time. Oh well, I can look past all of that because the show is that entertaining.

Saw Masters of the Universe, it was cool. Not sure what all the fussin and the problem was.

It was the Teela Show, not the He-Man Show. Here's a good piece about it.

In speaking with Variety about these choices, it’s clear that the creators and cast of “Revelation” only ever wanted to please fans of the show by getting to do the things the original never could: real stakes and real consequences, with nuanced characters imbued with genuine pathos and psychological maturity. But it’s also clear that “Revelation” is a textbook case of the precarious tightrope walk of trying to please fans of a legacy franchise while also trying to avoid merely regurgitating what came before. Especially given that the world of extremely online fandoms — almost always exclusively driven by men — have not responded well when a property previously led by a man suddenly has a woman at its center instead.

It was the Teela Show, not the He-Man Show. Here's a good piece about it.
Yea you can tel it’s only been a few days.
Changing clothes is so easy though.
Small matter if at all, no matter really, but it ia nasty.
Aside from that, rarely to follow up Seasons get better.
I personally think Season 2 is way way way way better. 1 was dope but Season 2 they’ve been cooking with grease.
I’m on episode 6 now, The Druthers, where Topper saves Sarah and Pope finds out he’s grandson of Denmark Tanny!
Joint is fire.
Gives me Goonie vibes like a mother!

Now that JohnB is FREE and the COPS know Rafe is the man, o wouldn’t tell that old white lady nothing about the key and having it, it I guess they need her help to find out what it goes to? I’d SPOILER this but nobody is watching this joint anyway….

Back
Top Bottom