The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Watching Chicago Med, weird af seeing Drift King (yes that DK :lol:) as a doctor.

Ethan Choi :pimp:

I hate that show so much though. I never seen so much blatant disregard for authority ever. And no one ever suffers any consequences because they always happen to be right when they go rogue.

Ethan Choi :pimp:

I hate that show so much though. I never seen so much blatant disregard for authority ever. And no one ever suffers any consequences because they always happen to be right when they go rogue.

Im a big fan of Chicago PD (Sophia Bush and her damn voice :emoji_heart: ) so I figured why not. Been watching real hospital/ER type shows on YT and this tv show, like any other med tv show, just tip toes on being realistic, but good enough for the viewer. Me included. Been entertained so far, have nothing else to watch so this will do.

Im a big fan of Chicago PD (Sophia Bush and her damn voice :emoji_heart: ) so I figured why not. Been watching real hospital/ER type shows on YT and this tv show, like any other med tv show, just tip toes on being realistic, but good enough for the viewer. Me included. Been entertained so far, have nothing else to watch so this will do.

Brooke Davis :evil::evil::evil:

You might as well make the cypher complete and watch Chicago Fire. I think it's the best one out of the 3.

They did have a short lived Chicago Justice series. It was basically Law & Order: Chicago so it got cancelled after 1 season.

I enjoyed the first two seasons a lot. Season 3 was pretty bad, to the point where I’m not excited for this upcoming season much.

I could not get through season 2 of Cobra Kai. Its just dumb to me. And I'm an old fart who should love it.

69008F14-B14E-44A6-8D51-C2BE93C5864F.gif

Back
Top Bottom