The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

Just got netflix, on the free month trial... How many people can share my account? I tried looking on the site but I cant find anything regarding it
u can have 2 streaming @ once, and i think 5 devices registered 

Just got netflix, on the free month trial... How many people can share my account? I tried looking on the site but I cant find anything regarding it

so i guess i'm the only one excited that they added a new season of Psych huh?

so i guess i'm the only one excited that they added a new season of Psych huh?

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Big J[/color].
pimp.gif

I'm going w/ Breaking Bad.  I've heard too much about it.

Friday Night Lights is something that has never intrigued me.  I despise football movies/shows for the most part - the unrealistic-ness (
laugh.gif
) of it pisses me off to no end.

The hype is intriguing, though.  Maybe I'll fall for it one of these days...

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Big J[/color].
pimp.gif

I'm going w/ Breaking Bad.  I've heard too much about it.

Friday Night Lights is something that has never intrigued me.  I despise football movies/shows for the most part - the unrealistic-ness (
laugh.gif
) of it pisses me off to no end.

The hype is intriguing, though.  Maybe I'll fall for it one of these days...

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

Okay, thanks a lot for the reply!

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

Okay, thanks a lot for the reply!

Originally Posted by LanZeR23

Originally Posted by 2g00d4u

Did they just implemented 1 device streaming at a time?

Im asking because im sharing an account

Nope.
Iono, but I got that the other day. I forgot what it said exactly, but im guessing someone was watching on the PC also

Originally Posted by LanZeR23

Originally Posted by 2g00d4u

Did they just implemented 1 device streaming at a time?

Im asking because im sharing an account

Nope.
Iono, but I got that the other day. I forgot what it said exactly, but im guessing someone was watching on the PC also

Not in a critical way, but your thinking is one of the reasons the show was so unsuccessful commercially. It's not just a football show, it's a hell of a lot more. Besides Kyle Chandler providing one of the best performances on TV as Coach Taylor, it deals with family, marriage, expectations and pressure of being a teenager, drugs, racism, education, and tons of other issues facing contemporary American society. The show is based around the football team, coaches, players, the town itself as a character, but you don't have to like the football scenes to like the show. My mom never cared about any of the football scenes and she watched every episode religiously.

I'd assume if you dislike the football scenes that much, the rest of the positives would outweigh that one problem. Other than a 2nd season that suffered due to the writer's strike and one, tiny, absolutely ridiculous storyline, the show was flawless. Probably second only to the Wire in regards to shows that pull you in with characters and stories, and make you truly feel a part of their world.

Not in a critical way, but your thinking is one of the reasons the show was so unsuccessful commercially. It's not just a football show, it's a hell of a lot more. Besides Kyle Chandler providing one of the best performances on TV as Coach Taylor, it deals with family, marriage, expectations and pressure of being a teenager, drugs, racism, education, and tons of other issues facing contemporary American society. The show is based around the football team, coaches, players, the town itself as a character, but you don't have to like the football scenes to like the show. My mom never cared about any of the football scenes and she watched every episode religiously.

I'd assume if you dislike the football scenes that much, the rest of the positives would outweigh that one problem. Other than a 2nd season that suffered due to the writer's strike and one, tiny, absolutely ridiculous storyline, the show was flawless. Probably second only to the Wire in regards to shows that pull you in with characters and stories, and make you truly feel a part of their world.

i just watched troll hunter... its subtitled but worth the watch... this one scene made me laugh so hard it hurt...

ima check breaking bad out now...

i just watched troll hunter... its subtitled but worth the watch... this one scene made me laugh so hard it hurt...

ima check breaking bad out now...

Originally Posted by Big J 33

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I agree.... but what specific storyline in season 2? drawing a blank for some reason. watching season 5 as we speak.[/color]

Originally Posted by Big J 33

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I agree.... but what specific storyline in season 2? drawing a blank for some reason. watching season 5 as we speak.[/color]

Originally Posted by cartune

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

I watched all the breaking bad episodes in about 4 days. Thats how awesome the show is. I can't believe they were supposed to kill Jesse Pinkman off the show in season 1, would have been a horrible show with out him in it. The dynamic between him and Walter White is awesome to watch.

True

Walter is annoying as @#$% with the way he treats Jesse though
mad.gif

Jesse is a *!@!+*% idiot 
Jesse is an idiot but alot of the @#$% he gets into in the first place is cause of Walt being a dumb @#$ and trying to get into @#$% he clearly doesn't know anything about (aka the Tuco situation)

Does anyone have problems with audio?

At times it gets really soft in which I have to turn it up extremely loud, then the scene changes as does the sound level and it nearly blows out my speakers.

Any way to adjust the audio settings?

Does anyone have problems with audio?

At times it gets really soft in which I have to turn it up extremely loud, then the scene changes as does the sound level and it nearly blows out my speakers.

Any way to adjust the audio settings?

Originally Posted by cartune

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

I watched all the breaking bad episodes in about 4 days. Thats how awesome the show is. I can't believe they were supposed to kill Jesse Pinkman off the show in season 1, would have been a horrible show with out him in it. The dynamic between him and Walter White is awesome to watch.

True

Walter is annoying as @#$% with the way he treats Jesse though
mad.gif

Jesse is a *!@!+*% idiot 
Jesse is an idiot but alot of the @#$% he gets into in the first place is cause of Walt being a dumb @#$ and trying to get into @#$% he clearly doesn't know anything about (aka the Tuco situation)

Back
Top Bottom