The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

I feel like the selection of tv shows is better than the movies they have.  British shows especially.
I finished the first season of Luther.  I wanted to smang his wife and Alice 
devil.gif
.  Already watched season 2 last year.

I'll start Sherlock soon.  I'm going to give Primeval a shot.  I got Peepshow in my i.q.

Originally Posted by shogun

I feel like the selection of tv shows is better than the movies they have.  British shows especially.
I finished the first season of Luther.  I wanted to smang his wife and Alice 
devil.gif
.  Already watched season 2 last year.

I'll start Sherlock soon.  I'm going to give Primeval a shot.  I got Peepshow in my i.q.
I'm with you on Alice
devil.gif
...something about her. Peep Show
pimp.gif

Anyone Check out the show The IT Crowd? Show is hands down my favorite show to watch on netflix next to Avatar

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Anyone Check out the show The IT Crowd? Show is hands down my favorite show to watch on netflix next to Avatar

Yeah I liked this show when it was on TV here in England - they finished it far too early though
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Prettyboy RY7

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Yeah I liked this show when it was on TV here in England - they finished it far too early though
ohwell.gif

I saw the rating so I gave it a shot....got ten minutes into and said eff it. Too many other shows I want to watch.

beast wars is coming in 3 days. season 15 of southpark in 4 days.

Extract, Rum Diary, and Thor coming in June along with the rest of the Friday the 13th movie series...

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Originally Posted by twozerosix

Finished Lost..what should I go with next? 24? I haven't seen anything besides FNL

Based on what you've seen so far, watch Jericho.

I saw half of the first season...did it get better after that?
I always thought that show was a great idea, but ehhh how they put it together.

One episode left of Luther. Good lookin' NT. That show is
pimp.gif
Season 1 was amazing. A little less so with season 2, but still very entertaining.

I am watching lost. I'm in the second season about to finish it.
Is it worth it to keep on watching? Does it get better?

Originally Posted by SoCalKid

I am watching lost. I'm in the second season about to finish it.
Is it worth it to keep on watching? Does it get better?

I'd say stick with it, but if you're not hooked by now it might be a waste of time. I will say the series wrap-up was a big disappointment (to me).

Back
Top Bottom