IDK if people have posted this but Drive us up 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Drive-Movie-Poster-Ginger-Parrot.jpg

Originally Posted by Cant Break The Unbreakable

Added June 9th
220px-Intoodeepposter.jpg

i remember when this came out people were making a big deal about seeing LL's head for the first time
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ss3walkman

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Been watching Luther.... 
pimp.gif

White girl mouth and lips area 
devil.gif

Just added the show Luther to the instant queue

Just finished watching Luther. That shows fire! If Alice doesn't come back that show drops a peg. Her with Luther is the duo. That's a ride or die type chick right there!

Great show, but the lack of attention to detail really bugged me sometimes. Like they'd tie/handcuff peoples hand in the front and cover their mouths with tape/cloth and then have the person struggle to have their scream heard. If your hands are tied in front of you, then you can easily raise them and remove said mouth covering. 
Originally Posted by Bombbiggidyphil

If you're looking for some good stand-up check out Randy May: Too Big to Ignore.
Also checkout Shaq's "All Star Comedy Jam: Live from South Beach". Lavell Crawford seriously made my face hurt.

Avengers Earth's Mightiest Heroes lives on my instant que. I wonder how soon til season 2 is up? I can't believe it got cancelled. It's only halfway through the season 2 in the U.S.. Such a travesty

Avengers Earth's Mightiest Heroes lives on my instant que. I wonder how soon til season 2 is up? I can't believe it got cancelled. It's only halfway through the season 2 in the U.S.. Such a travesty
it got cancelled? damn.

here are things im looking forward to in the last part of june and july coming to or returning to stream
June:

Battle Royale 1 and 2

Transformers 3

Hell Boy

Eight Men Out

July:

The Devils Double

Immortals

Boys n The Hood

Donnie Brasco

Red Dawn

Superman 1

The Making Of South Park

Conan The Barabarian 

Captain America

it got cancelled? damn.

Yes, but not due to reception cause the show is one of the too cartoons. Guess Marvel wants to do a show in the same continuum as the new spider man cartoon. They're rebooting avengers next season. Each episode will be based on an individual compared to a team. Sucks.. Love the current show.

Breakout Kings was pretty dope. I wish season 2 was on there. I can't believe it got dropped after season 2. Laz Alonso and Dom from Entourage had a dope dynamic together.

it got cancelled? damn.

Yes, but not due to reception cause the show is one of the too cartoons. Guess Marvel wants to do a show in the same continuum as the new spider man cartoon. They're rebooting avengers next season. Each episode will be based on an individual compared to a team. Sucks.. Love the current show.
hmmm...so I take it they'll eventually come together as a team... Hopefully they keep it in the same vein as EMH.

Timecrimes was cool.

Back
Top Bottom