The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

The Bones Brigade documentary was classic, so many memories.
nthat.gif

Get the Gringo was pretty good.

Yea, it surprised me. Crazy Mel still got it.

Seriously what is more of a white person show than Lost?

:lol: Big Love?

What are you talking about? Lost had one of the most diverse casts in modern network TV history. And if you mean, the people who liked the show, you're wrong there too. Case in point, me and most of my friends.

Last edited:
Don't know if this has been posted, but for any of you with kids, they put up a whole bunch of Disney movies (Alice in Wonderland, Dumbo, Fox and the Hound, etc...mostly classic stuff). Nightmare Before Christmas and few others are up as well.

Craigslist Joe

It's a documentary, I though it was good... Dude travels the US for 30 days using Craigslist

Wow I was really surprised watching Batman Year One. That was actually really good. Is Gordon homie from Breaking Bad? Edit **Answered my question. Yes he is. Dope**

Are the Superman animated movies any good?

Last edited:
Wow I was really surprised watching Batman Year One. That was actually really good. Is Gordon homie from Breaking Bad? Edit **Answered my question. Yes he is. Dope**

Are the Superman animated movies any good?

Its not on Netflix but if you want to watch a good batman animated movie, check out BATMAN and the Mask of the Phantasm...100000 times better than year one.

Does anyone have any good horror movies?? I'm particular to foreign ones, but I'll watch whatever.
Speaking of foreign, check out Atrocious. I thought it was pretty freaky.

Caught up couldn't stop watching now Im waiting for my boss to send his annually xmas Amazon gift card and they have season 5 on their service. I NEED A NEW EPISODE!

Walking Dead worth it?

I've been watching a lot of old spidermans and xmen.

Been watching BBC's version of modern Sherlock Holmes. Pretty good stuff.

Also rewatching X-Files :lol: (Gillian Anderson though :evil:)

just finished watching Season 1-4 of Breaking Bad! that last episode of Season 4 was :wow:

Back
Top Bottom