The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Devilman Crybaby is super NSFW. Make sure you on your own or with ppl who watch rough animes like that cuz that jawn is violent & sexual af :lol:

All in all it was pretty dope tho

Word? lol I just started watching it and the intro JUST went off. Is it as sexual as Big Mouth?

Wish I started it earlier today so I could have binged it til the end. Was skeptical when I first started it but I’m 5 episodes in now and I’m loving it. Gonna finish the last few episodes tomorrow.
Man this show better be good. Lol I'm gonna try it.

Just finished Bright, stand by halfway statement it wasn't horrible. Yes a couple things could have been addressed but I am fine with the way it ended. I think it was a reach that the elves although were right behind them at the gas station were stopped by a minor gas station incident. They ripped through the SWAT task force like they were a couple of rookies.

Being a previous WoW player, Bright set up a way better universe than the Warcraft movie did

The fact that the episodes were out of order was annoying as hell.
Wasn't that just the 3rd season.

Happy Endings had a thread on here. that's how I found out about the show back in 2010.

I personally think it was before it's time. no other show had the dynamic it had. it would straight thrive here now if you ask me. but then again maybe not in this PC offensive world

Wasn't that just the 3rd season.

Nah, the entire first season was broadcast out of order.

Correct order:

1. Pilot
  2. Bo Fight (aired on TV as Episode 10)
  3. Barefoot Pedaler (aired on TV as Episode 11)
  4. Dave of the Dead (aired on TV as Episode 7)
  5. Quicksand Girlfriend (aired on TV as Episode 2)
  6. Why Can’t You Read Me (NEVER AIRED. And I need to watch this!)
  7. Of Mice and Jazz Kwon Do (aired on TV as Episode 6)
  8. Mein Coming Out (aired on TV as Episode 4)
  9. Your Couples, Friends, and Neighbors (aired on TV as Episode 3)
  10. You’ve Got Male (aired on TV as Episode 9)
  11. The Girl with the David Tattoo (aired on TV as Episode 8)
  12. Like Father, Like Gun (aired on TV as Episode 5)
  13. The Shershow Redemption

I liked Bright because I can see the potential and filled in a lot in my head. A good premise from Landis but he shouldn't have been allowed beyond the white board stage or relegated to consulting. Let a good storyteller write it.

It's great and all but Scrubs is the GOAT and you better respeck it
I don't know man I rank Entourage pretty high on the list, well excluding season 7 of course. The time period the actors portrayal of the part. Of course we are talking strictly comedy shows because I'm sure someone will mention Breaking Bad or Sopranos. I never got into Breaking Bad personally.

Scrubs is great. But doesn't touch happy endings.
Scrubs is barely better than HIMYM. Last season ruined it tho

I don't know man I rank Entourage pretty high on the list, well excluding season 7 of course. The time period the actors portrayal of the part. Of course we are talking strictly comedy shows because I'm sure someone will mention Breaking Bad or Sopranos. I never got into Breaking Bad personally.

Still gon ride with Scrubs. After season 8, when JD left Sacred Heart, Scrubs died but I'll watch scrubs over and over and laugh at every joke every time

yall still play WoW...

tenor.gif

The humor in himym is too corny and cheesey. Never got into it. I watched scrubs as it aired and all the reruns so I favor it.

Arrested Development (excluding the netflix season) and The Office ( excluding when Carrell left) were hilarious. I’ve only watched a few eps of parks & rec and thought it was pretty good.

Late as hell but I recently started watching Black Mirror. Currently on on Season 3 episode 4. Can't believe I've been missing out on this greatness. :smh:
I didn't really know anything about it so the first episode with the pig caught me way off guard :lol: With the show's format of each episode being its own story connected to a broader theme there's bound to be some misses but overall so far those have been rare. An episode I didn't really like for example was the Waldo episode. Somehow the pig episode was far more realistic than that.
The standout highlights for me so far are definitely the final episode of Season 1, the first episode of season 2 and the pig episode. It's a show that really makes you think, practically forcing you to do so actually, which is another big positive to me. While all connected to the broader theme of how advanced technology can go wrong, there's loads of variety and a lesser episode here and there doesn't really bother me.
Looking forward to bingewatching the rest.

Back
Top Bottom