The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Yeah S2 is the pinnacle of Hannibal, just a beautifully told story. S1 and even 3 dragged a bit and were more flawed to me, but overall still pretty good. If a S4 does come back I hope Netflix gives them the freedom and cash to do it perfectly.

Marcella season 1 and 2 were really good. I know this is the easy comparison but it reminds of Luther.
Season 3 starting off way out there.

Got a question about season 3

Rebecca was watching the news about the burning the building right before Marcella came in and handed her the the papers, signing over custody to Jason. Multiple people saw her, including Rav, after the building burned down. Are they gonna explain this? Or was this just poorly written? [SPOILER\]

Hannibal takes off once they introduce The Chesapeake Ripper arc and it doesn’t stop until the end of Season 2. The first half of 3 is the aftermath of 2 then picks up midway through the finish line.

I looked through the Hannibal thread and I didn't even remember I wasn't feeling s1 that much. It becomes much better.
Yeah S2 is the pinnacle of Hannibal, just a beautifully told story. S1 and even 3 dragged a bit and were more flawed to me, but overall still pretty good. If a S4 does come back I hope Netflix gives them the freedom and cash to do it perfectly.
Hannibal takes off once they introduce The Chesapeake Ripper arc and it doesn’t stop until the end of Season 2. The first half of 3 is the aftermath of 2 then picks up midway through the finish line.

okay cool so i'll stick with it then. So far not really feeling how Will can piece the these crime scenes together because he can think like a killer. So far just feels like Castle with darker themes :lol:

the killing of a sacred deer...man WTF...

I've seen this movie mentioned so much in the last few days, had to check the trailer out.

Lol had no idea this existed and I immediately knew it was filmed in Cincinnati.

Where is it streaming.

I've seen this movie mentioned so much in the last few days, had to check the trailer out.

Lol had no idea this existed and I immediately knew it was filmed in Cincinnati.

Where is it streaming.

Netflix homie.

F is for Family S4, solid so far. All of the secondary characters are hilarious.

Big Mouth will have a new voice for Missy. TBH I think this is a bit overblown.

Where is it streaming.

Make sure you guys check out Luce if you liked that one.

Netflix homie.

F is for Family S4, solid so far. All of the secondary characters are hilarious.

Big Mouth will have a new voice for Missy. TBH I think this is a bit overblown.

Its funny this is gonna be a thing now. I saw something similar with Kristen Bell and that Central Park show I think.

Sometimes the creative ppl want certain voices coming from certain characters. I'm watching Beware the Batman and they got an Asian woman voicing a white character, Lance Reddick is Ras Am Ghul, a white woman voices Katana, etc.

Lets not get in to more prolific voice actors who are women who voice several young boy characters on various shows.

I get what they're trying to do but it shouldnt be a hard and fast rule.

Were there people who were offended and let it be known? Or they just doing this on their own?

Hey that's just one less job for a black person, playing a black person. I get there's nuance, and specific voices they aim for, but when you're pretty much shut out of an industry that has to be remedied before you can move forward.

I get it. I just assumed Maya Rudolph was doing the voice for Missy.

Gave it the 🤔 and kept it moving when I found out it was Slate.

Were there people who were offended and let it be known? Or they just doing this on their own?
No. A lot of industries are just now finally being proactive about this stuff. I imagine they're getting some black ppl counseling. I would hope.

Gonna see a lot of overcorrecting before this over though.

I made it through 3 episodes of Highlander, and I don't think that is the move. Knocked out Magic City and Da Vinci Demons instead before my 6 month Starz subscription expires. Currently half way (2 episodes lol) season 2 of my Luther Luther rewatch.

I made it through 3 episodes of Highlander, and I don't think that is the move. Knocked out Magic City and Da Vinci Demons instead before my 6 month Starz subscription expires. Currently half way (2 episodes lol) season 2 of my Luther Luther rewatch.
If you're knocking out STARZ shows, get some TABBOO with TOM HARDY of maybe that was FX? BBC1?

I found killing of a scared deer extremely boring. Only finished it because my girl wanted to punish me for having her watch “come to daddy”.

Back
Top Bottom