The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Casting so far is pretty spot on for Utopia.
RB, they cast the perfect one.
Shout out to Ashtray from Euphoria getting the role of Grant. That little kid as talented.

just watched The Take

Take is far from his best role but can someone remind me again why or how Idris isn’t qualified to play Bond? i mean pierce brosnan but not idris elba?.. who do we need to go lobby to?

just watched The Take

Take is far from his best role but can someone remind me again why or how Idris isn’t qualified to play Bond? i mean pierce brosnan but not idris elba?.. who do we need to go lobby to?
End of the day the studio and creator are a bunch of white ppl that want to keep it one way.

just watched The Take

I saw someone saying Tom Hardy. I could see Stringer way before I can see Tom Hardy in that role.

PRIME finally came with some NEW, Original Content that I’m in on.

Time to find out who the Jessica Hyde is.
Definitely check out American Honey which was Sasha Lanes' first role. Movie does run long but it is a good flick overall imo and Shia is decent in it. I'm gonna fire up Utopia soon.

Oh wow wild cliffhanging disappointing end to Utopia UK s2.

The way ppl talked about it I thought it was a complete story.

Anyone watch Enola Holmes?
I didn’t but my wife watched it with my 10 yr old & they thought it was great until towards the end it shifted from kid appropriate to wild inappropriate with violence... coincidentally my 6 yr old joined them at that time. So just a heads up if ur gonna watch with kids

Are you serious?

I couldn't get through 10 minutes of the first episode and was upset I didn't stop it when I first wanted to with the sneaker line scene.

It was more comedy/nostalgia for me that’s why I liked it..i didn’t have any real expectations for it when I saw it was produced by Complex Networks so people should have expected more “cringe” than anything

I’ve met some of my best friends because of NT and sneakers and that’s how I viewed this in the end

Half way through UTOPIA.
This is hard to say but I think this version may be better than the Original.
Jessica Hyde isnt near as fly, the other character was far superior. That character needs to be cute and clean and have some sense of sex appeal imo. This Hyde took a spit bath after digging a grave and burying a body, her Vagine is untouchable, the OG Hyde could get the bareback D, certainly.
The simple fact that RB found out he’s been getting played already, when he didn’t find that out in OG until series finale. Looking forward to the earlier team up of Hyde and RB instead of having to wait for S2 for it.

Last edited:
I can at least say the first episode of US Utopia was better than UK Utopia.

They didn't make many things clear in the UK version to start and the comic was more plot device than anything and they just jumped in to the conspiracy. US version had the comic con setting, the other buyers, the couple stumbling across the comic sequel and deciding to sell it, and Grant coming in to steal it flowed nicely.

Where can I find the UK version of Utopia?
I had to find it on other sites and dealt with pop ups every time I watched the next ep.

Where can I find the UK version of Utopia?

I haven't seen it anywhere to watch, and I've got all the main streaming sites. I originally watched it through a VPN on Netflix when it worked (maybe there's one that works). My guess is amazon will have it once they give watchers time to watch the U.S version. I'd love a rewatch of the U.K version.

Back
Top Bottom