The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Is Shooter worth the watch? Im 4 episodes in, it was a TV series right? Im a fan of TV series in general (Blacklist, Designated Survivor before S3). Its alright, it follows the story of the movie obv and its interesting enough but im not super locked in. I HIGHLY enjoyed The Blacklist, been wanting to watch a series with similar themes.

Is Shooter worth the watch? Im 4 episodes in, it was a TV series right? Im a fan of TV series in general (Blacklist, Designated Survivor before S3). Its alright, it follows the story of the movie obv and its interesting enough but im not super locked in. I HIGHLY enjoyed The Blacklist, been wanting to watch a series with similar themes.

It was okay in my opinion. I wouldn't prioritize it over other shows but if you nothing else to go through, I would keep going.

Anyone else watch AKA? Ole boy was like the French John Wick with it :lol: The little family + main character subplot was endearing as was the twist.

Dammit man! ...yall fools have reeled me in on From szn 1 ...in 4 episodes and have hella questions but just gonna keep going before I read spoilers in here.

I love zombie flicks but they on some other **** in this show. Prolly some alien **** going on.

Don't tell me what they are or wtf is goin on ....I'll figure it out as I continue watchin.

Dammit man! ...yall fools have reeled me in on From szn 1 ...in 4 episodes and have hella questions but just gonna keep going before I read spoilers in here.

I love zombie flicks but they on some other **** in this show. Prolly some alien **** going on.

Don't tell me what they are or wtf is goin on ....I'll figure it out as I continue watchin.

You won't, though :lol: And that is no disrespect but this show is like a flea licker to a hook and ladder.

Kind of annoying dude Lamar still around, really man. Hate when shows don't have the guts to pull the plug on a villian.
Wait what episode are you on. It was made clear in like the first few that they are like sirens of sorts. They lure you in with some psychological sh** you open the door and you see this

epix-from-horror.png
no they don’t lure you in with a siren, they look “normal” and plead to you to let them in. Originally I believe they appeared as someone you know, but that seems to have been dropped.

That’s why the first girl in episode 1 opened the window it looked like her grandmother.

Kind of annoying dude Lamar still around, really man. Hate when shows don't have the guts to pull the plug on a villian.

no they don’t lure you in with a siren, they look “normal” and plead to you to let them in. Originally I believe they appeared as someone you know, but that seems to have been dropped.

That’s why the first girl in episode 1 opened the window it looked like her grandmother.

The little girl literally said she didn’t look like her grandmother :lol: But yes, they lure you by looking normal, whether you know them or not, and they do act like they know you (they often repeat names)

Yo….y’all do NOT miss. I binged S1 and the 3eps from S2 and this show is really fire. And that’s coming from someone who doesn’t do “zombies” or whatever we want to call them. Curious to see where they go with S2

Another streaming show I’m anticipating - “Class of 09” with Brian Tyree Henry (Paper Boi from ATL) and Kate Mara :smokin It’s an FBI show on Hulu. I really don’t understand how they call these shows “FX Shows” then say “Stream Only on Hulu” :stoneface: At least CBS and NBC air their shows on the main network then put them on Paramount+ and Peacock, respectively
What show?

Lure

tempt (a person or animal) to do something or to go somewhere, especially by offering some form of reward.

Trick you into opening the door and coming with them. Sirens do that. Im not saying they are sirens. Nobody knows what the f**** they are. :lol:

They got creepy dolls. Old marines chained up. Nailing people heads to trees.

I honestly don't even know how I have MGM+ :lol: I think it is complimentary to some other channel I have on my plan

Honestly From is the only show I care about on up there. Not giving them 5.99 a month for that.

I have a bunch of dummy gmails I can cycle through.

Honestly From is the only show I care about on up there. Not giving them 5.99 a month for that.

I have a bunch of dummy gmails I can cycle through.

They have some "interesting" movies that I randomly stumble upon from time to time as well but I certainly wouldn't pay a monthly fee for it. Kind of the same with Starz which is why I probably won't cancel it when Power Book II is over

They have some "interesting" movies that I randomly stumble upon from time to time as well but I certainly wouldn't pay a monthly fee for it. Kind of the same with Starz which is why I probably won't cancel it when Power Book II is over

I catch Power through Hulu, if I didn't have Hulu I wouldn't be able to watch that either.

Which show are you talking about?

Back
Top Bottom