-----The Official New England Patriots 2018 Season Thread - (14-5) - 6 Time Super Bowl CHAMPS!!!

Big loss the past two weeks but I still believe we just need to be in the tournament. Defense did all the could tbh it's offense that's gotta get it together

that was a RIDICULOUS loss. and it's squarely on the offense. josh's playcalling, the 36 penalties, the drops, and brady's stupid INT and final drive redzone decisions/passes. terrible all around on offense. we've got one and done written all over us

Wow. What a rough one.

The defense showed up. Really played well. Gilmore played great as usual and JC made that huge play.

The offense is just so frustrating. Brady played decent outside of that awful interception. The line was a joke with all the flags. The play calling is just so bad. Maybe I’m bias because I’ve never been a huge McDaniels fan but I really feel like he’s the biggest issue. He can never get out of his own way.

I’m okay with losing but this season has me more frustrated than ever. It’s hard to watch at times.

yeah the defense actually seems to be coming along. sort of. but the fact that the offense hasn't figured it out or found ANY rhythm at all is disheartening. you're going to have outscore some pretty good offenses and beat some good defenses in January and right now our offense looks god awful. and it's december. it should be ROLLING by now.

Holding penalties and false starts....

It’s not that we expect them to be perfect but if they’re committing the same penalties then I don’t see why they deserve to win.

Idk man. I’m sorry. Just frustrated.

Holding penalties and false starts....

It’s not that we expect them to be perfect but if they’re committing the same penalties then I don’t see why they deserve to win.

Idk man. I’m sorry. Just frustrated.

the penalties really did us in. throw in the drops and then Brady's INT and decision making on the final drive in the red area and welp we got what we deserved. karma in a way, after stealing one last year :lol:

So I guess we’re doing away games in the playoffs huh

E16CA7D5-59B8-44A4-8498-7C21B56FEC71.gif

Just saw he’s facing another suspension. I’m not too surprised but wish him the best.

Rap is reporting the patriots knew this was coming. Makes sense with how little Gordon was involved in the Steelers game.

Hopefully it opens up more time for Dorsett. He’s been really good whenever he’s been given the opportunity. Also need hogan to start playing like he used too.

Gordon being gone aside... We still have Patterson and Dorset who have not been given a fair shot since Josh came but they are good receivers.

I hope Josh gets the help he needs but he looks like he's done

Patterson has been productive lately. McD needs to get him more involve, maybe he gets some of Gordon’s plays? Idk but he should

I still believe Dorsett and Hoagie can contribute. They need to stop relying on Edelman, Gronk, and White all the time!

Still believe the Pats can do wonders in the coming weeks. I can’t accept how this will define “the end” for this team.

Dorsett will definitely step in. he was doing great before he lost snaps to Flash. Hogan has come on a bit and i think we'll see his role widen a bit. James White out the backfield will also make a resurgence. i think the bigger issue is still the overall offense between the game plan and Brady's ability to stay tall and step into throws. no clue if it's the knee or something, but if his mechanics don't right themselves, it doesn't matter who is out there.

Ugly, but a win is a win. Running game stepped up huge today, one more win and let’s lock up that number two seed. Guaranteed at least one game at home if we do, let’s roll the dice baby

Wasn’t able to watch it. Finished up on my Christmas shopping but I checked the score a few times and man.... I thought we we’d be blowing them up by a lot :stoneface:

A win is a win indeed

Back
Top Bottom