-----The Official New England Patriots 2018 Season Thread - (14-5) - 6 Time Super Bowl CHAMPS!!!

The whole team looks awful. The forcing to Gordon on 3rd downs is not working out at all this year.

time for a bump and discussion....

1) what's up with the offense? what happened to chris hogan? why has the play calling been so questionable? what happened to the red zone offense? is this because Josh is spending more time "learning the ropes" from bill about coaching the full team? or something else?
2) why have patricia and vrabel been able to make belichick look stupid?

it's known our defense is average at best. but today (and for much of the year), the offense has been VERY blah. even the games where we've lit it up, something has just felt off. it's like they don't have an idea of what they want to do each week and rely on figuring it out in game. and then throw in the patchwork OL v a strong pass rush today, and this is what it looks like.

Getting worked by hoody acolytes this season is a feeling I'm really not used to :lol::smh:. Those 2 games are gonna end up making things real difficult in January if we have to travel to Arrowhead...

need a Tom Brady and Gronk revenge game...lot of **** being talked on both of them. make the doubters pay! Brady needs to spread it out and get ALL the receivers involved, not just Gordon and Jules.

defense needs to shut down the Jete run. if they run, they're in every game and/or win. if they don't run, they lose. stop the run and make them beat you in the air (which also is risky with our defense :lol: )

offense looked much better (except all the damn penalties) due three main issues they've been criticized on getting addressed during the bye:

1) OL health
2) Brady stepping INTO throws. he took some shots but stood in and stepped into throws and it showed with some of the strikes he was slinging today
3) getting all the receivers involved

good to see. the penalties will clean up, the offense is going to have to build on today next week v the Vikings

the defense was alright considering the opponent. not great, not bad. next week scares me with a QB that will probably light us up

Let's Go Pats!

ADDD3E42-DCA3-49F4-9858-A31B50EFAA41.gif

- Loved the tempo in the 1Q. Wished we could have sustained it.
- Burk/Michel/White/Cordarelle :pimp:
- Y’all notice TB12 knelt forward when he took it? 1,001 yds :rofl:
- Goes to show how FBs are still viable in today’s NFL. Alstott is proud :lol:
- I still want Dorsett involved
- Theilen def lost his shot of becoming a Pat :rofl:
- Turnt IS Turnt :lol:
- JC Jackson :pimp::pimp::pimp:

Great game overall. TB12/McDaniels need to involve more people in the offense like Dorsett. I still believe he can deliver.

Back
Top Bottom