The Official NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS OFFSEASON Thread

so our fat boys up front are looking like: ty warren, fat albert, vince, gerard warren. then you have mike wright, marlon pryor, and ron brace to fill and spell. depth has been improved, no doubt. assuming we're starting with all those guys being healthy and ready to go.

let's work on that cot damn LB corp though. outside rush!

eek.gif
damn the hair is gone? or is all tucked back up under the hat? haha nah glad he cut it...not so much that i care, but the attention his hairstyle gets is ridiculous

Albert? C'mon man 
30t6p3b.gif
. He hasn't done anything the past couple seasons. Hopefully he surprises me. On the bright side,it's gonna be pretty hard for opposing teams O-lines to create holes with this xxxxxxl sized line 
laugh.gif

PFT is just be silly and spreading rumors about Ochocinco coming to the Pats. or are they?
nerd.gif

-J-

laugh.gif
man im praying it's true, J. EVERYONE here in MA is talking about it tho. vic the brick in LA reported it as done deal. but he's HIGHLY unreliable
laugh.gif

Vic the Brick.
laugh.gif

Deadset, you don't have the "pleasure" of hearing that moron speak everyday.
total wack job..

Also, who's the long haired hippie up there with Brady?

-J-

^edelman...and why he's taking a cot damn handoff?!?!?!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

and yeah thank god i dont have to listen to vic. he calls in periodically to the shows here and what a nut job.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

go after ocho cinco, bill

ehhhh idk
i know bill loves him, but my gut feeling is "NO" ...edwards,jackson are all there. no need to give up picks
ohwell.gif

but because we can "win now" i think it could work  

my concern now is that the Pats went out and made this deal because the Jets are REALLY close to getting Nnamdi...

-J-

Originally Posted by JBug88

my concern now is that the Pats went out and made this deal because the Jets are REALLY close to getting Nnamdi...

-J-

Or they know they need a deep threat 

Back
Top Bottom