THE OFFICIAL NEW NIKE CHECKOUT SYSTEM!! THANK YOU NIKE!!! 3/8/14

• Thread in 'Nike' Thread starter Started by Deleted member 72674,
  • Start date
devil.gif

While u doing verification for 1 shoe someone else is doing for different, eliminating your chance for different shoes

It's not rocket science that a restock is coming....in the past its been after the investor earnings call, which is 3/20 so take it for what its worth...but back on topic.

I'm all for the image verification, hopefully this detours bulk ATC service orders, but my problem is when Nike is having a big drop like this weekend, AJ1 KO, Nike SBxAJ1 and Nike KD VI EXT Floral all drop this weekend, all are TLO. So now you have to do image verification for all 3? 

It will damn near be impossible to cop all 3, unless once you solve the verification it solves it for all products??......IMO this is the biggest downside of the captcha system. You pretty much have to focus on 1 item.
The point of the system went way over your head.

While u doing verification for 1 shoe someone else is doing for different, eliminating your chance for different shoes
This is my point, your first priority is gonna be different than the next guy, so you're 2nd and 3rd choices will likely be OOS. 

Needless to say, this weekend will be interesting to see how it works. Now that the cat is out of the bag, and obviously the 3 TLO products are going to have the verification process so I'm anxious to see how it works out. GL to everyone! 

Oh and FYI last year the spring restock was April 10th.

The point of the system went way over your head.
Don't think I did, the point of the system is to verify you're human and eliminate bulk add to cart services from doing 100's of orders all at once.

It won't eliminate bots.

It will more than likely eliminate you from being able to cop all of the All Star Pack or the BHM Pack or like this weekends drop you'll have to pick your priority if you like all 3 big drops. It will be difficult to get the image verification for multiple products.

I've never heard of people complaining about people who were able to get 1 pair of 3 different shoes, people complain when someone gets 3+ pairs of 1 shoe. 

Seems like Nike would rather have people ready.  They usually re-stock some non-hyped releases that have "Sold Out" and they usually end up selling again.  It seems like the more people ready to spend, the more product they sell.

RSVPers is trolling. They know their **** wont work on the new system so they refunded orders. Don't believe them. 

RSVPers is trolling. They know their **** wont work on the new system so they refunded orders. Don't believe them. 
They were just selling info, which was posted for free minutes after.  They were not doing ATC for the "restock"

I think it's funny now that the "restock is cancelled" and companies are speculating that Nike would be pissed.

How can they even confirm it's being cancelled? I don't even think there has been a restock on a Monday.

I believe the majority have been on Tuesdays ... with all the smoke will it be tonight?

How can they even confirm it's being cancelled? I don't even think there has been a restock on a Monday.

I believe the majority have been on Tuesdays ... with all the smoke will it be tonight?
Yeah if people think a tweet from some random guy will make a multi billion dollar company change something they need a reality check.

According to my order history, there was a big restock on April 10th (Wed) last year.  It might have been the first of the year but maybe not.  I got Aunt Pearls, ASG Kobes, and He Got Games from that.

ALLL THE RESTOCKS HAVE BEEN RANDOM MINUS CYBER MONDAY. THERE IS NO METHOD TO THE MADNESS UNLESD YOU'RE INSIDE AT NIKE AS A DECISION MAKER. DAMN.

ALLL THE RESTOCKS HAVE BEEN RANDOM MINUS CYBER MONDAY. THERE IS NO METHOD TO THE MADNESS UNLESD YOU'RE INSIDE AT NIKE AS A DECISION MAKER. DAMN.
Random dates, maybe...but the last few have all been on a Monday evening at 7p Eastern. Go back through their tweets, you'll see what I mean.

y'all rsvp services just mad at Nike for Saturday haha. And each week their switching the captcha up.

At least us collectors have somewhat of a shot now.

Back
Top Bottom