THE OFFICIAL NEW NIKE CHECKOUT SYSTEM!! THANK YOU NIKE!!! 3/8/14

• Thread in 'Nike' Thread starter Started by Deleted member 72674,
  • Start date
In addition to captcha, nike is making their TLO release links live at the same time or even after they tweet to combat the ELs. When I clicked on the link they tweeted I initially got the item not available page. Anyone else notice this?
ya i had to click the link twice before it worked for me too.

In addition to captcha, nike is making their TLO release links live at the same time or even after they tweet to combat the ELs. When I clicked on the link they tweeted I initially got the item not available page. Anyone else notice this?
Happened to me too, I had to hit 'refresh' a couple times and then the site loaded correctly and 2 minutes later, order completed 
pimp.gif

nike is really stepping up on limited people from buying things...

things i've noticed

with a release item in cart, nike notifies you that you should check out and lose ur spot in line for any other item

i had two release day items in my cart and the latter item is removed from my cart even though they were different items
Yeah same thing happened to me when I tried to purchase the Nike Dunk SB Rivalry Pack. I had one in my cart and waited for the other pair so I could check out all at once. As soon as I was able to get the second shoe, my first pair said that I lost my spot in line even tho I had it in my cart. 

I guess on future purchases, make sure you pay immediately on every pair in cart, even if your still waiting in line for other pairs

Last edited:
Use
Yeah same thing happened to me when I tried to purchase the Nike Dunk SB Rivalry Pack. I had one in my cart and waited for the other pair so I could check out all at once. As soon as I was able to get the second shoe, my first pair said that I lost my spot in line even tho I had it in my cart. 

I guess on future purchases, make sure you pay immediately on every pair in cart, even if your still waiting in line for other pairs
Use a different chrome user per shoe. Easiest way as it considers each user as a different computer

I think Nike realized it was in there best interest to eliminate the bots and early links. Yes the shoes sell out either way, but i know a lot of people that were getting out of the shoe game because of how ridiculous its getting just trying to get the shoes

So far it seems like they changed the button names again disabling the standard chrome ext ATC. Working on it now.
nerd.gif

They should make everything a JPEG link like they do restocks! It would streamline even more bots out. No direct product link, have to click picture to access item. C'mon Nike, just do it.

Last edited:
Still can't understand why they don't unveil the changes right before a big release
mean.gif
not all changes to sites are to prevent fraud so pushing updates out during the week helps them with feedback.. but your right its like they should have some sort of phantom site only seen on rd but they trying I guess 
frown.gif

Yo for some reason I'm not even able to manually add to cart a pair of trainers on chrome. Wtf? Y'all getting the same error too?

most ATCs are still working. the standard scripts require the updated button names....

my generic google chrome script still works.  I just tested it on the Spider-Man Foams.

Back
Top Bottom