The Official Nike Air Foamposite Pro"Pearl" Thread ( March 22 2009 Quickstrike)

Come on NIKE......as if there ain't already 20 diff Foam Pro colors......these would be ridiculous as Foam 1's. Pearls would be far more respected andsought after if they were Foam Ones. Eventually they would equal or surpass the royal 1's hype. I'd be all over these if they wasn't pros. I knowpeople say there's no diff but u gotta admit the 1's are more iconic and respected then pros. Pros are to out there. That's like there bein a 2ndversion of J XI's wit some kinda other mark......that would be STUPID

Originally Posted by rocman23

^^^ Yo what the hell are you talking about
laugh.gif

I want to say more... but I'm not a fan of flamin people on Ntalk... mostly because a lot of the time its not warranted. Its warranted this time... butI'll just leave it at that.

Originally Posted by MJsaver

Originally Posted by Untitled

nah i like the foam 1's or pros

that swoosh aint bad. The platinum pros

got the swoosh, and theyre fire.
what the hell shoe is that?

lol my bad guess i meant silver pro's.

swoosh or not IMO these are crazy.
that shoe is wack.......

Originally Posted by Posite Proliferator

^^
my name is Amen or Amsterdam.Chillax
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
my dude thinking he god or something....

Come on PhoamPhelps, we know its you. Nobody's gonna snitch......
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Swerv1n

Come on NIKE......as if there ain't already 20 diff Foam Pro colors......these would be ridiculous as Foam 1's. Pearls would be far more respected and sought after if they were Foam Ones. Eventually they would equal or surpass the royal 1's hype. I'd be all over these if they wasn't pros. I know people say there's no diff but u gotta admit the 1's are more iconic and respected then pros. Pros are to out there. That's like there bein a 2nd version of J XI's wit some kinda other mark......that would be STUPID

I DONT KNOW MAN, I LOVE MY PEARLS!!!
wink.gif

Jost got a pair of 2002 retros in ok wearable condition plus 250 for my CDP carmine VI.
But im still all over these.

Damn that picture up above is impressive got kickz.

But, yeah any actual photo's of these dropped as yet?

Originally Posted by Swerv1n

Come on NIKE......as if there ain't already 20 diff Foam Pro colors......these would be ridiculous as Foam 1's. Pearls would be far more respected and sought after if they were Foam Ones. Eventually they would equal or surpass the royal 1's hype. I'd be all over these if they wasn't pros. I know people say there's no diff but u gotta admit the 1's are more iconic and respected then pros. Pros are to out there. That's like there bein a 2nd version of J XI's wit some kinda other mark......that would be STUPID
I couldnt agree wit you more, after i saw that video of penny rockin pearl 1's i fell in love, i never but a fan of pro's but that videomade me love the 1's even more. But i already know that dream will never come true.

That video has Penny Hardaway wearing Pearl Foam 1's and they look AMAZING. They make an a*^ outta the pearl pros and ineed those ASAP not pros. Plus that gum sole is hideous...i just want pearl foam 1's wit an icey sole that would be f#*&^% ridiculous.....copped x2 or3 if possible. Just my 2 Cents. That big !*% nike swoosh is just doin to much. If nike woulda made the penny royal foam wit a swoosh at first i'm sure iwouldnt care but they didnt. to me it kinda cheapins the shoe up alittle. People gonna buy reguardless cause of the hype.

GOTKICKZ.....that pic is tight but i wasnt talkin to u directly......i already owned a pair of those same ones back in 1997-98. So pics are not needed. Maybeit will help others who aint seen em but the picture just validated FOR ME that these are garbage. Nothin against u....do uwhat u do. I'm speakin for myself. I just think these are better served as Pearl Foam 1's sittin in ice not gummy soles. Hope everyone who wants emgets to cop theirs

pimp.gif
Pearl Foam 1's sittin in ice >>>>>>>>>>>>
sick.gif
Pearl Foam Pros witgum soles

just my opinion fellas no need to flame ya boy

HERES THE PEARL FOAM ONE VIDEO GO TO THE 4:27 MARK TO PEEP
FOR ANYONE WHO AINT SEEN EM

THIS POST IS AS POINTLESS AS THIS DAMN RELEASE...WHERE ARE PICS AND CONCRETE INFO...IVE WANTED PEARLSFOREVER AND ALWAYS MISS THE CHANCE FOR ONE STUPID REASON OR ANOTHER.

nah i like the foam 1's or pros

that swoosh aint bad. The platinum pros

got the swoosh, and theyre fire.
what the hell shoe is that?

lol my bad guess i meant silver pro's.

swoosh or not IMO these are crazy.
that shoe is wack.......

cosign, never been a big fan of the silvers. tho they do go well for those raider fans cross the bay lol

Thread is comedy... I've been wantin
these for the past couple years & its
funny how dudes is postin up mad
10.5's like nothin in here. These will be
copped eventually, but are hardly worth
the Hype dudes is tryin to muster. This
color has always been the step child of
the OG Foam family, but they are necessary...

Back
Top Bottom