The Official Nike Air Foamposite Pro"Pearl" Thread ( March 22 2009 Quickstrike)

may you say? hmm nice, ill have money to spend then
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kchildz1

I think Jordan Brand is getting my $$ in May
i hope more people think like that.

The hype on these , has to come down a few notches.

Then maybe ill be able to get a pair for a decent price.....maybe

Pm me if u need info bout your size.Release date is May 23(Tentative to change).Get these befroe the shoes dissappear.There will be lines 5 days prior to therelease of these.Each store will only have 18 pair!im really serious!are the copper foams just a rumor?

Originally Posted by Time Machine

Pm me if u need info bout your size.Release date is May 24.Get these befroe the shoes dissappear.There will be lines 5 days prior to the release of these.Each store will only have 18 pair!im really serious!are the copper foams just a rumor?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by capfive

Anybody seen Only MJs Collected?
He hasnt posted since 4/1 but he logged into his NT account today.

Not responding to my PMs, raising a few questions/concern.

i was sick when i heard the pearls was releasing in hoh on the 23rd or march. had bread to cop 2 pairs... then my dreams got shot when i went to hoh in harlmeat 4am and seen no line... woke up at 11 and went back to hoh and asked. they got pushed back.. so the day after just copped me 2 griffeys....... lookin forroyals( both 1/2 cents and ones) and a pair of eggplanst.. size 12.. anyone know anyone???

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

Originally Posted by capfive

Anybody seen Only MJs Collected?
He hasnt posted since 4/1 but he logged into his NT account today.

Not responding to my PMs, raising a few questions/concern.

cincy, are you really doubtin OnlyMJs? :smh:how many people has he helped with all the HOH drops? now people want to doubt him?
smh.gif
laugh.gif

i spoke to him yesterday, i won't explain why he's been missing on NT, but he'll be back on when he gets the chance. and dudes who sent him $,it'll get sent back, relax and stop doubting him.

so May24th is the new date??? and ppl talking about May being a JB month?? for them raging bulls 5s??? kidding me right?? save that monety and go buy some 99fire reds... thank me later

well i know for a fact i will not be copping these from HOH..hopefully i can find a good reseller out there..

Back
Top Bottom