The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Yoda-inspired ID’s arrived!!!

BCB5C890-453F-4C96-B706-7BDDD13F27F6.jpeg
96CEF1C9-F437-4CDE-B77E-CBEA4F1C63D8.jpeg
Diggin those yodas, not bad for jedi pudooooo

I like the Maharishis posted a few pages back. Hopefully they aren't hard to come by. I agree with JPS JPS that they consistently put out great stuff. I just wish I could afford it on the reg, lol.

The white knighting going on in here is just as cringy as the rapey vibe from disciple. Dudes on here want to be Dr Phil so bad. Just toss up a :sick: and keep it moving. The breakdown of peoples behavior in here isnt necessary when at the same damn time you got people complaining about digressing from the thread topic.

No one cares that much, quit trying to be a hero

As far as the thread topic goes, Im blown away that people are still gobbling up these 2019 releases when you all know theyre the equivalent of 2013 jordan 1s.

As far as the thread topic goes, Im blown away that people are still gobbling up these 2019 releases when you all know theyre the equivalent of 2013 jordan 1s.
Bruh let people buy what they want, if you wana wait on the 2020 releases then...do you.

Reactions: JPS
wasnt aware i was preventing them from buying them, ill stop...
You know what... you right. Go ahead and waste your time complaining about what other people like. Better yet like other people said, show us what you like and post your collection.

Reactions: JPS
What does viotech mean anyway? I thought viotech was what they did to the fab 5 airmax retros

Apparently it means rainbows now

Whats the tech part indicate?

Back
Top Bottom