The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Got these for my fiancee’s birthday. Stock images don’t do them any justice.
D9968B0C-6D45-4906-8201-A784199CEDC0.jpeg

Everyone a plug
Everyone a bulk buyer
Everyone’s ‘Nike guy’ is a footlocker champs finish line employee.

come on guys

it’s 2020. Nobody need tobe salty off anyone else’s hustle. I ain’t got nothing to prove. My name good anywhere . Including here by many admins and OGs.

🤷🏽‍♂️

- Retro
Pardon me as I've been busy and may have missed it, but how much are the duck camos going for? Not hating, just curious.

My website is for business purposes. Everyone knows if they deal with me directly I always show love. Including in my FB group selling constantly under market. But of course people will talk about things they see online yet don’t speak about the 100s of shoes sold for steals or below market.. not to mention all the free giveaways and donations I do yearly to Cuba, Mexico etc. but of course people come in and say Iam a newbie reseller and there’s a million like us and I can’t afford to give deals because I pay high. Nah man I just don’t feel the need to explain my motives and my deals and generosity to anyone for validation. I don’t need to do videos of the good deeds I do: as long as I know what I do and how it changes people’s life , that’s all that matters.
Prices on my duck cane are listed high on the site because I deal mostly directly . All my repeat customers know that.

Thank you all for the love and future business.
- Retro

Back
Top Bottom