The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Heading to mall tomorrow hoping to get 1 pair in store and 1 pair on SNKRS...Been a minute since I bought anything in-store Champs manager was like you should be good just come early.

hit a 6.5 in a sneaker room raffle.
Can’t decide wether to pay the invoice or wait for Nike.

I think these will be easy.

If you’re gonna try for that same size tomorrow why not just pay now for the pair you know you’ve secured? Personally I’m not banking on Nike at all for these—SNKRS is a joke at this point lol.

If you’re gonna try for that same size tomorrow why not just pay now for the pair you know you’ve secured? Personally I’m not banking on Nike at all for these—SNKRS is a joke at this point lol.

nike would be a few bucks cheaper.
and also show in my snkrs purchases. just incase they wanna know if im shopping lol

return policy as well if she change her mind.

idk,. might just do it

nike would be a few bucks cheaper.
and also show in my snkrs purchases. just incase they wanna know if im shopping lol

return policy as well if she change her mind.

idk,. might just do it

Word, I feel that.

:lol: @ trying to figure out the Nike algorithm though. Gotta say I’m guilty of it too.

Most of these foot store employees only know "jays" "mikes" "jawdans" " jordan 11's" so I'm not surprised they have no clue on these dropping

This. Ventured out into the windy 60 degree SoCal weather today. Hit up the Spectrum (wrong day windy asf)
Every foot site store worker had no idea.
I asked in all possible variations
Am 90s, 3s, radiant red, infrared, pointing to the other 90s on shelve saying these, the ogs...
All clueless until another sneakerhead type dude said they'll be out tomorrow.

This. Ventured out into the windy 60 degree SoCal weather today. Hit up the Spectrum (wrong day windy asf)
Am 90s, 3s, radiant red, infrared, pointing to the other 90s on shelve saying these, the ogs...
Yeah, I actually felt like an idiot asking the store employees at my local mall if they were getting them in store.. If there’s no hype around a release most likely they don’t know..

Cant complain too much though, it’s most likely a new wave of “sneaker heads” working in these stores now who were ushered in on the AJ1, OW, etc wave so I understand

Exactly why I walked the 3 employees at the 3 different stores I went to today right to their computers. Asked them to type the SKU I had on my phone into their search as I knew they'd have no clue. :lol:

If it makes any better, Infrared 2020 in small sizes still sitting in my local 24kts Bangkok store :smokin:nerd:
FYI they dropped in Asia since 22 Oct
C3F1BCFB-2D3E-4E12-B5BF-AFB9FD3DB125.jpeg

Jacked for these in a few hours. Looking like it's going to be easy. Glad everyone in here is going to to be happy :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom