The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Can anyone tell me why kicks crew don't ship to germany but to every other state in eu?
its possible that K-C got negative experiences in the past with german buyers

claiming the stuff what they sell is fake and so got scammed by paypal

or problems with german customs, that they hold the package too long what causes the buyer

to open a claim at paypal for not receiving the package

last one is that german customs think that the products from K-C are counterfeit and confiscate them and destroy them

Toronto Eaton Centre Nike Running has a pair on display. Not sure what size but is couldn't have been bigger than an 11. My guess is a sz 10.

Info below.
Damn I would call and ask if they ship, but I'm in the US and that international shipping
mean.gif

Ordered a 9.5 on the FNL restock and need a 10 or possibly 10.5

I was just on ebay browsing. I can't believe this one listing. There's 59 bids...FIFTY NINE!!! On this fugazi pair of Indy 90's!!! The current highest bid is at $400....FOURR HUNDRED DOLLARS!!! Am I missing something here?? How in the hell can you not tell that these are bogus?? The damn flag is the size of the tounge! What is wrong with some people?? I'm dumbfounded....

......anyone know where I can cop some fugazi 90's???
laugh.gif
Report the listing on the top right hand corner and they will remove the item

Wondered why they looked familiar, just looked at them on KTT.

What do you think of them? They look nice but going off your pictures I'm kinda glad I went with the Solars, would love some outdoor pictures though. Is the Orange real noticeable?

Wondered why they looked familiar, just looked at them on KTT.

What do you think of them? They look nice but going off your pictures I'm kinda glad I went with the Solars, would love some outdoor pictures though. Is the Orange real noticeable?
Yea thats me too lol.

At first glance they're red. But when you put them side to side with other red kicks, the orange tint kinda becomes noticeable. It bothers me abit tbh, so gonna wait till my solars come in before I decide which to wear outdoors.

Yea thats me too lol.

At first glance they're red. But when you put them side to side with other red kicks, the orange tint kinda becomes noticeable. It bothers me abit tbh, so gonna wait till my solars come in before I decide which to wear outdoors.

When are your Solars due?

Would be good to see side by side comparison shots of the two, they still look nice but I think I prefer the 'pop' of the Solars.

I'm actually quite relieved that I went with the solars over the light crimsons because I'm not really a fan of orange. But in for side by side comparison shots of the two just to be sure.

Last edited:
im sorry, i insist in this but im new buyer in kicks-crew and im just a click to buy  ice gym red, but is safe to buy in kc?

Back
Top Bottom