The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Honestly would say anywhere between 200 and 300 as price did always go for around that mark prior to the 2020 release. Just like a 11.5 is selling for over 300 online. These I had in an 11.5 and never had any complaints on comfort and to me shape is really good between the Recraft total orange 90s, 2020 infrared and these
I saw that they sold for around that on stockx but I personally would never. I think you said that they had begun to yellow which in itself is seen as a defect by a lot of people (especially potential resellers).

I personally had two pairs one I sold, and the other I ended up having to do a lot of work to make them aesthetically pleasing for me.

In any event I hope you get the amount that you want for them.

No that was the vintage 2013 pair. The 2015 was pron to the glue yellowing on the midsole. I had a few pairs and one of them got rejected on stockx because of it.

That’s when they were selling for 300ish, a year or so before the 2020’s came out. I don’t know about now.

Who ever said it above about them being uncomfortable was definitely correct. I have a somewhat beater pair that I threw on the other night to ride my bike and they were horrible.

These Terrascape with the mesh toe are absolute fire. Unreal comfort.

The ones with the umbrella material not so much. Going to go ahead and grab the Black with White swoosh and the SeaSalt white with Good swoosh.

Should have got those two when I ordered these Aura Green, those were $112 too, not $140

Those ashen slates and the denim pairs ever going to drop UK way? Been waiting patiently for ages now

Those ashen slates and the denim pairs ever going to drop UK way? Been waiting patiently for ages now
I've been waiting a while but I don't think the ashen slates are coming tbh. There was a seller on ebay uk who had the other colourway that the US had (berry) and the denims as well.

Straight to foot...

20220815_191613.jpg

20220815_092232.jpg

Last edited:
Goddammit! I thought I had a lot of 90s.

How is the quality on this pair? I know they part of the recycled materials programme so a little hesitant to pull the trigger.
Quality seems on point to me, I don’t believe one would be disappointed in the quality of these (my opinion of course).

cincyguy cincyguy did you happen to iD the CANVAS

I was assuming it’s the same Canvas they used in the TERRASACPE, it NIKE couldn’t confirm it and an acquaintance told me it’s for sure not, it his speculation is just that he owns neither but had sound reason. The Terrascape are of the “recycled material” and he said no way they’d used the same canvas on the iD, it would be premium.

cincyguy cincyguy did you happen to iD the CANVAS

I was assuming it’s the same Canvas they used in the TERRASACPE, it NIKE couldn’t confirm it and an acquaintance told me it’s for sure not, it his speculation is just that he owns neither but had sound reason. The Terrascape are of the “recycled material” and he said no way they’d used the same canvas on the iD, it would be premium.
I have not, no. Unless they changed their policy, I believe ID’s are returnable (I have returned a pair in the past). You can take a chance on them and if they aren’t want you hoped, just return them.

Back
Top Bottom