The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

had em up since last night...wasn't a ton of sizes last I looked

ndc isn't sold out though keep refreshing sizes keep refilling
Definitely.... that's what I noticed so i kept refreshing the page and kept seeing random sizes come up until i saw my size and grabbed it. I'll be honest I really wanted this shoe but I been too busy that I didn't pay attention to the release detail and didn't even know it was coming out on NDC... I'm glad for that I follow all those sneaker deal sites on twitter because I wouldn't of even noticed the release if this morning if I wasn't following them on twiiter. 

Last edited:
I was going to pick up the tape 90s because I'm a sucker for the infrared 90s but this morning I had to stop myself since I still haven't worn my hyperfuses and og ones lol

CRACK. Shoe Palace still has sizes up I believe, last time I checked they did. Well worth $110. Very comfortable and durable, they wipe right down if they get a little dusty or dirty. I actually went down from an 8.5 to an 8 and they fit perfect.

These convinced me to buy the whole pack. Hyperfuse is awesome on shoes, they'll look VNDS for years if u take care of them.

I NEED the RED PAIR $250-$275 on eBay tho! SMH My buddy wants to trade his pair for my once worn HGG 13, I never wear them so I might jump on it. I slept on these thinking they were gonna sit like the inferred 90's, was waiting to buy them after I got my $20 birthday discount from FNL then Kanye had to wear them and they sold out in a few days...

View media item 569192

Just copped a pr of da infared tapes off ndk hope it goes threw..these remind me so much of da hyperfuse nrg joints

Last edited:
anyone know any spots that still have the Infrared's in a 11.5 that does phone orders?

they're not infrareds, it's atomic red.
Hyvent Orange, Atomic Red, Infrared.  

Doesn't really matter unless you're wearing 2 different shoes at the same time.  It's all Infrared to me when I look down

Last edited:
yes and this re-release is not the same as the original release.  the atomic red is different and it has that premium tape compared to the OG which was suede

This is the OG

Big difference, imo.

Last edited:
Interestingly, Nike didn't put the infrared color on the bottom of the tapes. It's black instead

CRACK. Shoe Palace still has sizes up I believe, last time I checked they did. Well worth $110. Very comfortable and durable, they wipe right down if they get a little dusty or dirty. I actually went down from an 8.5 to an 8 and they fit perfect.

These convinced me to buy the whole pack. Hyperfuse is awesome on shoes, they'll look VNDS for years if u take care of them.

I NEED the RED PAIR $250-$275 on eBay tho! SMH My buddy wants to trade his pair for my once worn HGG 13, I never wear them so I might jump on it. I slept on these thinking they were gonna sit like the inferred 90's, was waiting to buy them after I got my $20 birthday discount from FNL then Kanye had to wear them and they sold out in a few days...

View media item 569192

same boat, i've been looking everywhere for the red pair. cant believe im considering dropping 270 for a pair.

Havent cared for sneakers in so long, but really liking those mids, the black pair has my attention, how long till we have infrared mids

Packer has the Tape Infrareds for phone order if anybody wants em.

Last edited:
same boat, i've been looking everywhere for the red pair. cant believe im considering dropping 270 for a pair.

Told me his Red July 90's have some black marks on them, sent photos. They aren't horrible but they are on the outside of the shoe, like RIGHT on the side.

Idk if it's worth trading perfect VNDS HGG 13's for them now.

I'm about to drop $250 on eBay.

Told me his Red July 90's have some black marks on them, sent photos. They aren't horrible but they are on the outside of the shoe, like RIGHT on the side.

Dam lol

Full size run on every color sat on Finishline's website for weeks! lol  Could have had them for under 100 after coupons.. even less with a rewards card. The price jack is rediculous!

smh i was actually gonna pay the $270 for a red pair today then the seller said his other pairs have been selling too well so he raised the price to $350 lol

Back
Top Bottom