The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

those halloweens are ugly
sick.gif

still waiting on a US release (if ever) for these

I copped the air max 90 nikeid in all atomic red, its way too pink for my liking, im thinking about getting the solar red, but are they the exact same color?

Might as well try and order. If you dont like the color you can just return em.

those.QS icy sole.remind me, its just a matter of.time before they do.the whole.JB colorway on them. no.sure how to.feel.cuz that block sole. would be kinda cool, but nah, looks weird lol

I copped the air max 90 nikeid in all atomic red, its way too pink for my liking, im thinking about getting the solar red, but are they the exact same color?
I have the solar red...you really won't be able to see the difference unless you have both or you have them next to each other...I like both..but if your not an all red fan...to alps point...just return them

Last edited:
'sup fellas. After being a lurker for a very long time I thought I would actually sign up and say hello. I'm Craig, and I'm from the land of Kangaroos and Koalas. Have been wearing AM90's since I was 13 (I'm now 35). Getting ID's to Australia is too much of a mission so every couple of days I trawl eBay for people thinning out their collections or even samples since I'm a size 9. Below are my purchases from the past couple of months. I've only got a small collection (13 in total).

It seems I am the only person who actually liked the Halloween release. Well, apart from those bloody soles. Those and Lunar soles need to be abandoned!
I'll probably still cop them anyway. I'm a big fan of orange and brown... as can be seen by a couple of my other pairs:

I like this Milan cw and the suede, welcome to the forum. I actually like the Lunarlon midsole, I think it goes well with the new materials and colours, but to each their own.

Here's what I'm working with in the AM90 dept. Nothing special, just a few basics.

Last edited:
One of my all time fav AM90's right there ^^^   I have the same problem...

Sole paint chipping bad and my toe box is creased bad from it being soft leather!!

Love this shoe ..wish i could get it restored or and BRAND NEW pair for the low

Back
Top Bottom