The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

let us know how she likes them 
happy.gif

^^I think they were in the so called Celebration Pack that also had an AM1 and an AM95. As far as I know they're not really a must have for most collectors but correct me if I'm wrong.

Yes, part of the celebration pack. Leather used on that pair is top notch! Kind of rare as they dont pop up often. As for price, I'm guessing $150 tops?

View media item 1246629

Last edited:
I need help! I know these are from 2005, but I need help knowing what release they are, how rare they are and what they're worth! Completely deadstock with OG arch supports and spare laces. any info please?
are you located in the UK cuz couple of days ago i saw these pop up at a UK FB sneaker group

there was a guy there that found these at the outlet, cuz they always take off the lid from the box at the outlet

i think if you list them on klekt or some EU FB sneaker group you can get 170-180 euro out of them

but not too much more than that i think

Last edited:

Here are my DS 2003 Infrareds. I may contemplate off loading them soon.
why you dont keep them ??

i would never sell those if they were mine, its the 2nd best retro from all the infrareds

the only thing what i a lil bit dislike about them is that they didnt used infrared colored lining behind the tongue

Coz they're sitting in a box going yellow.

I feel they would be better off on someone's feet. They are too small for me btw.

Heat like that should be shown off, not stored in a box, on a shelf for 11 years.

Coz they're sitting in a box going yellow.

I feel they would be better off on someone's feet. They are too small for me btw.

Heat like that should be shown off, not stored in a box, on a shelf for 11 years.
if they are too small you can indeed better sell them to someone that can enjoy them, i deff agree with that

Back
Top Bottom