The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Are they yours or is it a Googled pic? They are sweet. I notice the mesh is slightly different to mine. 

Sounds like a collection I'd love to see! 

Do you have a pic?
http://instagram.com/airmaxsyndicate

no i dont have sorry

for now i only have 1 picture on my IG, but i have estimated 170+ pairs of sneakers,

the majority of them are AM1, AM90, AM95, AML, but i also love Air Trainers, AJ3-7 and Reebok Pumps

also i cant approve new people or see new requests for my IG since i dont have a smartphone

so it will take a while before you'll get approved by me, i need to fix myself a new phone asap

and put my settings back on public cuz on the laptop you cant do nothing with your IG settings

Last edited:

Wow. If I had a superior collection like that, I'd be posting pics up in here all day long!!

Sounds wicked. How do you display it all?
my collection is not that superior lol, i know people that have 4-500 pairs thats what you called insane tho

i dont display them at all, my babies are just sleeping in their nike box untill the day that i awake them

and put my feet in them and take away their innocent virginity
happy.gif

my collection is not that superior lol, i know people that have 4-500 pairs thats what you called insane tho
i dont display them at all, my babies are just sleeping in their nike box untill the day that i awake them
and put my feet in them and take away their innocent virginity :D
:lol:

cant really get away with that on ams. if you keep em ds too long the sole will crumble once you wear em. that's what I don't like about ams

laugh.gif

cant really get away with that on ams. if you keep em ds too long the sole will crumble once you wear em. that's what I don't like about ams
depends on how you store them and what climate your country is that you are living in

what size are you looking for?
Not really looking. I got a 9.5 in AM90s and I own the Infrared OGs (the 2013s, not the real ones from the 90s). IF they would release them again I would probably grab a pair for retail, but I´m not too bothered by the yellowed soles. 

Not really looking. I got a 9.5 in AM90s and I own the Infrared OGs (the 2013s, not the real ones from the 90s). IF they would release them again I would probably grab a pair for retail, but I´m not too bothered by the yellowed soles. 

ah gotcha. i was gonna say i know a place that has a size 10 in the 2010 retros for $250.

My oldest pair of air max 90s is the 2009 laser blues but my question is how long do airnmax 90s last ? I wear all my shoes and I store them in their boxes after each use with oak shoe trees

My oldest pair of air max 90s is the 2009 laser blues but my question is how long do airnmax 90s last ? I wear all my shoes and I store them in their boxes after each use with oak shoe trees
13 years or longer my oldest pair is from 2001

and it still looks wearable imo

but if you live in a very humid environment

there is a possibility that the shoes will have a shorter life span

best thing to do is keep your shoes in a cool dry place with no light

Last edited:
These just came in. Really nice in person. Great materials

Some questionable glue marks on that fat 95 sole but no complaints from me!

Yea I leave the AIr conditioning at 78 when I leave the house and this room doesn't have to much light

Thanks and this will encourage me to buy more air max 90s lol

The gym red ices need to stay sold out. It's a trash colorway
If you say so... I can tell you this though, out of all the shoes I own, this is the only shoe that I have ever worn that has gotten a compliment every single time I have wore it out of the house. Not one time excluded..

Back
Top Bottom