The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

How does the Kith phone order process work? My first time ordering via the phone with them. I have a charge on my credit card for the corks but haven't received a confirmation email. They said something about getting a confirmation email but wasn't sure if an order confirmation or shipping confirmation or both that I am suppose to receive.

Nah 150 my limit
Guess you dont want them bad enough

And this sums up what's wrong with this sneaker thing these days. Cats ready to spend more than MSRP off the top. :smh:

Not wanting to pay resale prices has nothing to do with not wanting something bad enough. It has everything to do with recognizing that they're just shoes and that there's no need to get bent over for a pair that everyone and their mother is going to throw on eBay.

Paying $245 for a shoe that hasn't even dropped for real stateside is dumb as hell. I'll guarantee you that once they release here you'll be able to get them for less than that on the Bay. Just sayin'.

Oh, and wanting to pay MSRP is perfectly okay. I'm team retail or below and will forever be. There are way too many shoes dropping every week to justify paying $100 over retail for a NEWLY RELEASED sneaker. But maybe that's just me.

How does the Kith phone order process work? My first time ordering via the phone with them. I have a charge on my credit card for the corks but haven't received a confirmation email. They said something about getting a confirmation email but wasn't sure if an order confirmation or shipping confirmation or both that I am suppose to receive.
Nevermind. I just received an order confirmation and shipping confirmation email from them.

View media item 1505905Glad I ate on the euro drop. Paid a little more but Nike is dropping the ball like crazy. Competing with Nike and the hype machine and resellers. So many people chased in store and the few online today for a smaller quantity and now when Nike finally drops gonna be even more. Wtf. From jump I was dead set on copping, I wore 90's in the 90's. My first taste of my joy of kicks

A few of my more recent (last 6 months or so) pickups...

I'm not one to leave my kicks on the shelf, so there is a tiny bit of wear and tear on a couple of these. Although I only got the Corks on Wednesday, I could already see myself getting a lot of use out of them. Surprisingly though, I get the most wears out of the Escapes. They seem to look good with everything!

Please excuse my amateur photo skills. I see all of the dope pics you guys post, so I thought I'd give it a shot.  Some of the pics you guys post are unreal quality-wise. Any advice on posing and taking photos of your kicks?

Back
Top Bottom