The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

The Infrared will be my first pair of 90's. I saw the retail price will be 120$ in US but in Europe?? 

I'm hearing different shades imof infrared

I was wondering about that after seeing the pics from above. It looks like the heel is actually infrared while the other accents are darker.

Nike should have focused more on the TRUE Air Max 90 Infrared rather than this patch/velvet/cork crap. They absolutely dropped the ball. They could learn a thing or two from New Balance when it comes to proper anniversary releases.

Last edited:
did the rd change from the 18th to the 28th now? also can people break down what made the 2010 pair so great in comparison to the pair releasing this year? I can't tell much of a difference aside from the shades being possibly different. 

Last edited:
anyone have a side by side of the 2010 vs the 2015. I keep hearing they are different but I havent seen it yet. 

anyone have a side by side of the 2010 vs the 2015. I keep hearing they are different but I havent seen it yet. 
2010s have the Infrared behind the tongue. A vital thing missing from the 2015s for me. I'd rather wear my patches.

2010s have the Infrared behind the tongue. A vital thing missing from the 2015s for me. I'd rather wear my patches.

Eh, the infrared behind the tongue has never been a big deal to me. 03s were still an awesome shoe without it. Once my 03s crumble, Ill move on to HOAs, then 2010s, then 2015s.

Back
Top Bottom